Miracle in the Desert? No joke, Cardinals still alive!

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
They were talking specifically about your article. Kent Somers said he read it, mentioned your name, thought you were a cop in PA....
I think he mentioned something about reading message boards...maybe he reads this one.

I guess I should be honored- ha ha. I do the articles on occasion to stir things up and get people talking about the Cardinals. I'm happy to hear they are!

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
They were talking specifically about your article. Kent Somers said he read it, mentioned your name, thought you were a cop in PA....

I think he mentioned something about reading message boards...maybe he reads this one.

Oh, I heard it too!! I think he said he got an email. Did mention your name, said you were a cop in New Jersey. Said you were wearing extremely rose-colored glasses, lol! Then they were talking about how even die-hard fans are down right now, that message boards (ours?) are already talking about the draft, etc.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Actually this scenario has happened several times since '88 but usually not when the whole was this deep.

I remenber several times when the CArdinals seemed dead at the midway point and ripped off 2 or 3 wins in a row. All the national sports shows would say, "Don't look now but the Cards are in contention at 5-8" because of other teams woes.

Of course the Cards would go out and lay an egg and that would be that.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

p.s. is that matt damon?

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
I remenber several times when the Cardinals seemed dead at the midway point and ripped off 2 or 3 wins in a row. All the national sports shows would say, "Don't look now but the Cards are in contention at 5-8" because of other teams woes.

I just hope for a solid overall game tomorrow and a nice Cardinals win over Detroit in front of the home fans!

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Actually this scenario has happened several times since '88 but usually not when the whole was this deep.

A great overall game today by the Cardinals and a special Congrats to rookie QB Matt Leinart on his first of what will hopefully be many more wins over the next decade.
The playoff pulse is faint but still beating heading into Thanksgiving! More to come later in the week......

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
The Kool-Aid is so much more refreshing after a win, rather than a loss. Pass the pitcher.