MNF Doubleheader(Jags - Bills, Commanders - Bengals)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Kliff's NFL offense has evolved a bit. Maybe he learned from his AZ mistakes or maybe just being OC allows him to really dial it in.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Washington, who started their umpteenth rebuild with a rookie QB this year already gonna be better than us in Year 2 of our rebuild with a 6 year starter?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff's NFL offense has evolved a bit. Maybe he learned from his AZ mistakes or maybe just being OC allows him to really dial it in.
Or maybe he has a better QB running it. Too early to say but Daniels is throwing dimes out there tonight and makes teams pay with his legs.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or he has a better QB :) :runsforover:

I don’t see his offense being much different?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or maybe he has a better QB running it. Too early to say but Daniels is throwing dimes out there tonight and makes teams pay with his legs.
And he’s clearly not afraid or shy about getting dirty and taking a hit

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I lost today in my bigger money league 107.44 to 107.48

I already know what's going to happen, he'll complete a pass to move me in front and then throw an INT to cost me the matchup!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Daniels sets the NFL rookie record for completion % in a game. 91.4% Was dropping some dimes too. Two long throws to Mclaurin for TD's. Im betting he leap frogs MHJ as the fav for NFL offensive rookie of the year.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Jags are the 2022 version of us, but hell Lawrence’s highs aren’t high as Kyler’s highs.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both now at 5 total tds. Except Daniels with zero turnovers and with worse weapons.

Important Kyler/Petzing outplay Daniels/Kliff. Wash defense is awful. If not its going to get spicy around here.

Ok but what does that have to do with my saying in the first 2 games he wasn't very effective at throwing the ball downfield? He had 0 passing TD's and half his passing yardage came with them down double digits in the first game.

He was BRILLIANT tonight, just outstanding. But the first 2 games he was completing a high % of his passes, but not pushing the ball downfield. That's why tonight the announcers were talking about how patient McLovin has been, because he wasn't getting the ball until tonight.