Monday Night Week 2 Falcons @ Eagles

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Philly Driving... Saquon looking good gain.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Already going for it on 4th.. Crazy man take the points

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of these years the Falcons will open up the offense.

My goodness if London didn't have strong hands that was a pick if not a picksix, they never threaten anybody downfield.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of these years the Falcons will open up the offense.

My goodness if London didn't have strong hands that was a pick if not a picksix, they never threaten anybody downfield.
Did you like London coming out of college? :)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you like London coming out of college? :)

I still do actually. He was one of the consensus picks for a breakout season with a new QB and new offense and so far, they still don't throw the ball downfield.

I guess Cousins isn't healthy yet but I do hope as the season goes on they throw downfield to Pitts and London more often, Robinson is great but you have to have the threat of throwing at some point.

Hey they just threw to London.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Koo is such a great story. As they said cut as a rookie, he was doing trick kick videos on youtube, got a bunch of tryouts, Atlanta finally gave him a shot, 3rd most accurate kicker in history.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cousins has to be hurting. the first down play he had Mooney open short for a TD and London open in the corner for a TD and he missed Mooney. On the 3rd down play he throws it out the end of the endzone. He's never been great but he was much better than this before the injury. Gotta believe he isn't right yet

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cousins has to be hurting. the first down play he had Mooney open short for a TD and London open in the corner for a TD and he missed Mooney. On the 3rd down play he throws it out the end of the endzone. He's never been great but he was much better than this before the injury. Gotta believe he isn't right yet
Throw Penix in if hes not healthy.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
every time I watch cousins play I just think that he and Prescott are cut from the same cloth.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throw Penix in if hes not healthy.

I assume they think he's not ready but I gotta believe the WR's on the team are thinking the same thing, if Kurt's not 100%, put Penix in.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
every time I watch cousins play I just think that he and Prescott are cut from the same cloth.

He actually was a pretty good QB for awhile now, averaged about 30 TD passes a year for 8 years, was on pace for more last year when he got hurt. and 68%, not a star but a quality QB. Just doesn't look right so far he is 36 so maybe he's losing his fastball but my guess is he doesn't trust the leg, achilles is a big deal especially at his age.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW Bijan Robinson looks great, more decisive and still makes the first guy miss almost every time.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess it's all the runs but this is the fastest game I've watched in ages? Close to the end of the 3rd q and hasn't even gone 2 hours.