Monte Morris signs with the Suns

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I fully expect this lineup late and it's such a crazy idea from the NBA I grew up with to now

PG Morris
SG Beal
SF Booker
PF Durant
C Nurkic

Also the super small lineup of lets just bomb threes like Bud loves

Morris
Allen
Beal
Booker
Durant
If Dunn is as good defensively as they say and can actually stay on the court, I wouldn’t be surprised to see that first lineup you put up there end games, but with Dunn in there instead of Nurkic.

Or Dunn for Allen.

Again that’s only IF Dunn can be a contributor and beast on D.

Last edited:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
If Dunn is as good defensively as they say and can actually stay on the court, I wouldn’t be surprised to see that first lineup you put up there end games, but with Dunn in there instead of Nurkic.

Or Dunn for Allen.

Again that’s only IF Dunn can be a contributor and beast on D.
Yep, D up like a madman and slash for easy buckets off of doubles.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Beal needs to come off the bench, all 3 of the big 3 being on the floor at the same time is a waste. He can spell Book, Book playing the whole 1st qtr last year was stupid. If Beal don't like it, he can waive his no trade clause

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Beal needs to come off the bench, all 3 of the big 3 being on the floor at the same time is a waste. He can spell Book, Book playing the whole 1st qtr last year was stupid. If Beal don't like it, he can waive his no trade clause
It’ll be interesting to see what our new coach has in mind for Beal.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think I would agree with this. But if he comes off the bench, the role for Grayson is greatly diminished.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
I think I would agree with this. But if he comes off the bench, the role for Grayson is greatly diminished.
The minutes for all 3 of the big 3 need to diminish, Grayson minutes can go down but his shot attempts need to go up when he is in. Dunn needs to start also.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The minutes for all 3 of the big 3 need to diminish, Grayson minutes can go down but his shot attempts need to go up when he is in. Dunn needs to start also.
I didn't care for the way the Coach distributed the playing time for the big 3 and pretty much everyone else. But I never really saw much of a problem last season with the actual minutes the big 3 averaged although KD was definitely pushing it at 37 per. Booker at 36 per seems about right to me and while Beal appeared to run down as the season ended, I"m not sure we need to cut back the 33 minutes he averaged this past season.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Why wouldn't Grayson be in for Booker and Monte in for Beal, assuming Grayson is our fifth starter? Who comes in for KD? :shrug:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd