Movies and Entertainment Twitter Thread

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You know what I would kinda like to see??
The Robin....

story starts with a young Dick Grayson growing up in the circus... training all the time for the trapeze///occasionally getting beat up by locals as the circus moves from town to town... after a few years Bruce Wayne goes to the circus...maybe for a charity event or something... he likes the show but is very impressed by the kid, strength, flexibility, and skill are evident...he gives the kid a keep up the good work moment and goes on his way.
Then we learn that in order to keep the circus afloat, papa Grayson agreed to do some nefarious work...maybe for one of the Joker or Penguins crew...they short his cut...he gets upset and says some things he shouldnt...then storms away... later both he and his wife get killed, young Dick witnesses the killing... Bruce hears the kid is an orphan, and offers him a home....and a chance for justice....

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
DiscussingFilm
@DiscussingFilm
·
1h
Ben Affleck will reportedly star as Hulk Hogan in a new film ‘GAWKER’

The film will likely follow the lawsuit between Hulk Hogan and website Gawker after they published a sex tape video that Hogan wasn't aware was being filmed.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spent the entire weekend at D23. It was pretty cool. The announcements and being there for the Disney Hall of Fame inductees was pretty cool.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get the Lorcana box?
I did not. We didn't have time. The setup this year was a bit insane. They separated the big events between the convention center and the Honda center. By the time you waited in a few lines it was time to jet to the Honda Center events. Plus, we didn't go to the convention center on Saturday. It was my wife's birthday so we spent it at the park. That was on my to do list with about 5 other things I never got a chance to do.

Somehow the wife managed to get into the loungefly shopping queue though. :Dold

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I did not. We didn't have time. The setup this year was a bit insane. They separated the big events between the convention center and the Honda center. By the time you waited in a few lines it was time to jet to the Honda Center events. Plus, we didn't go to the convention center on Saturday. It was my wife's birthday so we spent it at the park. That was on my to do list with about 5 other things I never got a chance to do.

Somehow the wife managed to get into the loungefly shopping queue though. :Dold
Probably a good thing. If I would have known you were going I would have asked you to pick one up for me.

Seeing as how expensive they probably were, the fact that a) I didn't know, and b) you never had the chance to get one anyway is probably a very good thing. :)

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably a good thing. If I would have known you were going I would have asked you to pick one up for me.

Seeing as how expensive they probably were, the fact that a) I didn't know, and b) you never had the chance to get one anyway is probably a very good thing. :)
I was not a fan of the setup this year. I mean it was cool having the major events at the Honda Center. However, the lines were so insanely long at each booth that if let's say you went to a convention panel and waiting through a few lines? You were basically done for the day then rushing over the Honda Center. Plus, we compounded the issue only going to the convention center 2 of the 3 days.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score