My Apology

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I know that lately the tree has been a bit of an arse hat to some of the posters. I have said some things I should not have and made things personal. It's not that I am attacking specific people on purpose, but still there is no excuse for it.

So I would like to make an personal apology to anyone whom I may have offended or angered by my posts. There is enough real things to hate on in life than each other.

So here is goes

I am Sorry!

I will make a sincere effort to be respectful to everyone. But this only applies to Suns fans; Lakers fans, team trolls, Dirk lovers, get full squid rage!...Oh and Chris Sanders too :p

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I like the variety of opinions on this board. If everyone agreed with one another it would very dull.

That being said, I do prefer when people make a point without seeming to be "flexing their internet muscles".

We are all obviously passionate fans who are gunna get emotionaly involved with our favorite teams. We just need to remember what makes this site great, and remember to take what everyone thinks with a grain of salt, or a gulp of beer which I prefer!

playstation

Selfless Service
Reaction score
Treesquid said:
I know that lately the tree has been a bit of an arse hat to some of the posters. I have said some things I should not have and made things personal. It's not that I am attacking specific people on purpose, but still there is no excuse for it.

So I would like to make an personal apology to anyone whom I may have offended or angered by my posts. There is enough real things to hate on in life than each other.

So here is goes

I am Sorry!

I will make a sincere effort to be respectful to everyone. But this only applies to Suns fans; Lakers fans, team trolls, Dirk lovers, get full squid rage!...Oh and Chris Sanders too :p

i liked butt hole squid rather than push over squid

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
This apology would have been even cooler if you'd done it in second person:

Tree, we know that you've been an ass hat lately to some of the posters. You've said some things you shouldn't have...

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
What the hell is going on here. What's up with all this touchy feely stuff. Oh I don't want to offend you crap. This is a forum SPEAK WHAT YOU FEEL. I don't understand why so many people here are so SOFT.

Just because the Suns were labled soft back in day, did it rub off on the fans too? This site is starting to remind me of how I felt going to my first Suns game. I was expecting the crowd to be excited and screaming at the top of their lungs. Nope, I felt like I was at a Golf course and "that guy" was holding the "shhhhh be quiet sign". I'm deeply saddened those same "shhh be quiet" people are infultrating our board. Don't appologize for speaking your mind. Your opinion is yours don't let others silence you because "ohh I'm so offended." Grow some balls and get over it.

I am a soldier and I fight for you to have the right to say what you feel. If I die tomorrow from a sniper let me atleast have the peace of mind of knowing the people I gave my life for are exercising their rights.

If it's too harsh I'm sure it will get deleted.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Treesquid is apologizing because he went overboard on at least one of his posts recently. There is no shortage of differing opinions around here. If you want to read a bunch of people insulting each other, go somewhere else.

Joe

Last edited:

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
As the old saying goes, "Attack problems, not people."

Or one I like even better:

"People with great minds discuss ideas
People with average minds discuss events
People with small minds discuss other people."

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BC867 said:
As the old saying goes, "Attack problems, not people."

Or one I like even better:

"People with great minds discuss ideas
People with average minds discuss events
People with small minds discuss other people."

I do not like that idea.

:)

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Treesquid said:

So here is goes

I am Sorry!

It's about time! I can't tell you the number of sleepless nights I have had recently over this. Hopefully, I can now feel some peace in my life.

nowagimp

Reaction score
I appreciate that Tree has come forward and apologized, it is kind of rare in todays world, it takes class. Those who were offended by things he said should appreciate that. Dont lose your spunk tree, just take a little time if you get frustrated. The easiest thing to do when frustrated is to attack, the hardest is to just chill.

OP
OP
Treesquid PhD

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I will not lose spunk. I will only attack non living things like Professional athletes and maverick fans.