My take: We are taking the Saints too lightly...

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am now living in Baton Rouge, and these folks down here do not even expect the Cardinals to be a speed bump on their way to the Super Bowl. The total disregard for the Cards is amazing.
The Saints have not played 60 minutes for nearly two months and they should have lost the last three games they won. If they come into this game thinking they can get away with only playing one solid quarter of football, they are in big trouble. The Cards learned last year how to lay it all out there for sixty minutes,....I am just hoping the Saints dont figure it out until its too late.

Now that's the kinda **** that I like to hear. YEAH!!

doctorj2u

Reaction score
I am now living in Baton Rouge, and these folks down here do not even expect the Cardinals to be a speed bump on their way to the Super Bowl. The total disregard for the Cards is amazing.
The Saints have not played 60 minutes for nearly two months and they should have lost the last three games they won. If they come into this game thinking they can get away with only playing one solid quarter of football, they are in big trouble. The Cards learned last year how to lay it all out there for sixty minutes,....I am just hoping the Saints dont figure it out until its too late.
And I am a New Orleanian and I don't know one person that thinks of this game as a "speed Bump". Truthfully I believe we are two evenly matched teams and I am hoping home field makes the difference. But it can go either way.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I don't think it's light. I think it's emotional exhaustion. There's no way that we as a fanbase, or the players on the team can expect that the battle they just fought will not only be repeated, but by possibly bested by superior offensive opponents.

On the upside, the Cardinals find a way to win this game and their confidence will be at an all time high.

:thumbup: Time to see if that Road run we had during the season Really Pays Off NOW. This will be the Biggest Test for us to date!

LETS GO BIG RED! :newcards:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Wow! WHat a blast from the past!! How are you Chuck? Baton Rouge? Hope all is well buddy!!!

Denzien

Reaction score
For a guy who ends his post talking about no excuses,you can't even count the excuses in your post about injuries and adjusting to them like every NFL team does week to week.Your whole post was an excuse.:sad:

:)

I wasn't making excuses...just trying to provide a little perspective to your assertions. Perspective that you clearly lacked.

Not looking like excuses now...

OP
OP
BigDavis75

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
:)

I wasn't making excuses...just trying to provide a little perspective to your assertions. Perspective that you clearly lacked.

Not looking like excuses now...

Wow man you guys are awesome, no excuses sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05