My Trade Idea

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
No.

Why does every team's fans think we want to trade Fitz?!

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WR L Fitz to Oakland for their #1 oink in the 2008 draft?
NO!!!!!

Why are people willing to trade away a veteren, proven Pro Bowl recevier who is one of the best in the game for a draft pick or any other player for that matter? This guy has HOF written all over him and is only 22. Come on.:doi:

Last edited:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Besides it being a dumb trade. It doesnt make us any better this year.

I dont know about anyone else, but I am tired of losing, I am ready to win NOW.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets trade you to the oakland forums, we dont need anything in return.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is Fitz will play out his contract with us and then leave, unless he forces a trade early. There won't be enough catches for him to be happy in a run heavy offense, especially if we find a competent TE and a legitimate speed WR.

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
After looking at Skkorp's comments, I guess I've never thought in terms that Fitz may be disenchanted with the new coaching staff. So, practically I guess the coaches should stay in tuned to whether Fitz really wants to be here. If he doesn't then a trade might be a better alternative than waiting for his contract to expire. I mean get something, and not just the Raiders 1st round pick, but more. Still, realistically, Fitz has got to be believing that the change was for the better, unless he was in a vaccum all last year.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chainthroer, knowing Kent Somers personally, I've come to understand his understated way of conveying information without saying it outright but sometimes I misread him.

May I suggest you, or someone else, communicate directly with him through his blog or email and ask him directly if Fitz has a problem with the new regime? Then share his answer with us, please?

For my own reasons, I choose not to bother media people I used to know.

AzWins23

Reaction score
My guess is Fitz will play out his contract with us and then leave, unless he forces a trade early. There won't be enough catches for him to be happy in a run heavy offense, especially if we find a competent TE and a legitimate speed WR.

FRANCHISE TAG!!!:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05