Name That Movie!

Reaction score
Post the name of the movie this dialog is from. First person to guess the correct movie gets to start the next round.

1st Movie Line:

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
cynical_kitten26 said:
Post the name of the movie this dialog is from. First person to guess the correct movie gets to start the next round.

1st Movie Line:

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"

say please again! i dare you, (not family friendly).

next:

"and two, to make a point: title does not dictate behavior."

OP
OP
cynical_kitten26
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
say please again! i dare you, (not family friendly).

next:

"and two, to make a point: title does not dictate behavior."

I had to really think about this one for a sec. Even though it's from one of my favorite movies.

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

Here's one:

"The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!" "

jenna2891

Reaction score
cynical_kitten26 said:
I had to really think about this one for a sec. Even though it's from one of my favorite movies.

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

Here's one:

"The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!" "

head! pants! now!

next:

good luck with your layoffs, alright? i hope your firings go really, really well.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
head! pants! now!

next:

good luck with your layoffs, alright? i hope your firings go really, really well.

Ooh, one I actually know. So I married an Axe Murderer.

Is the other one from Office Space??

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No this is about ME! This is about money due ME! Which I WILL collect! 3.7 million dollars it's my nest egg, Jack, at my age you have to plan ahead.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Here's one...

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible ****... me.

jenna2891

Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
No this is about ME! This is about money due ME! Which I WILL collect! 3.7 million dollars it's my nest egg, Jack, at my age you have to plan ahead.

speed.

this one's classic:

"Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from."

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
speed.

this one's classic:

"Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from."

:goesandsitsbackdown:

Absolutely no idea.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
speed.

this one's classic:

Christopher Walken in True Romance

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
cynical_kitten26
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
More easy ones. More movies I've seen.

Ok. Here you go:

"*********, am I a stuffed shirt? Am I a horse-faced hypocrite? Am I a New England school marm?"

By leaving in the character's name you might be able to figure out the movie easier so I took the liberty to omit it. :)

jenna2891

Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
More easy ones. More movies I've seen.

you should get this one:

well, that's very nice. i'm glad. well here's... here's the point, *****. i'm not particularly concerned with whether or not you like me, because i live to like you and... and i can't like you anymore. so... so when you're feeling real low and... and dirty, don't look to me to pump you back up 'cause... 'cause... 'cause maybe for the first time in your life I WON'T BE THERE!

edit: took out character name

OP
OP
cynical_kitten26
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:

Office space was one of those sleeper hits. I LOVE that movie. Any person who works in any office setting should watch that movie. I even made my mom watch it. Now she'll say things like "mmmm.....Yeah. Did you get that memo?" :)

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
cynical_kitten26 said:
Ok. Here you go:

"*********, am I a stuffed shirt? Am I a horse-faced hypocrite? Am I a New England school marm?"

By leaving in the character's name you might be able to figure out the movie easier so I took the liberty to omit it. :)

Citizen Kane!! :thumbup:

jenna2891 said:
you should get this one:

well, that's very nice. i'm glad. well here's... here's the point, *****. i'm not particularly concerned with whether or not you like me, because i live to like you and... and i can't like you anymore. so... so when you're feeling real low and... and dirty, don't look to me to pump you back up 'cause... 'cause... 'cause maybe for the first time in your life I WON'T BE THERE!

edit: took out character name

:shrug: No idea.

Remember....abomb dumped me a couple times. I'm the outdoorsy one.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
It's from Pretty in Pink

Next:
That's the last time, ______. That the last time you ever make me look bad in front of those kids, you hear me? I make $31,000 a year and I have a home and I'm not throwing it all away on some punk like you. But someday when you're outta here and forgotten about this place and they forgotten about you, and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life, I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living **** out of you. I'm gonna knock your dick in the dirt.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
i thought you'd know the work of the woman who broke up your marriage...

My mother in law?? Even though she smells and acts a lot like King Kong...I don't really think she was in that movie.

jenna2891

Reaction score
nm132 said:
It's from Pretty in Pink

Next:
That's the last time, ______. That the last time you ever make me look bad in front of those kids, you hear me? I make $31,000 a year and I have a home and I'm not throwing it all away on some punk like you. But someday when you're outta here and forgotten about this place and they forgotten about you, and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life, I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living **** out of you. I'm gonna knock your dick in the dirt.

breakfast club. rip, principle vernon.