ncaa football 2006 released JULY 11

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll start this by saying i know next to nothing about college football and itll probly stay that way, i dont watch it at all.

I usually buy this and then trade it in for madden just for somthing fresh and it usually has some of maddens new features on it. The playstyle in college is alot diff than real nfl and is pretty fun how everything is faster and the feel is just different but playing **** teams that you win 80-14 against gets old. (i dont think i won that big but thats not the point)

anyway, cant wait for august, preseason games and madden 06

OP
OP
S

sundevil81

Veteran
Reaction score
it keeps me busy before the nfl starts and madden comes out. then it usually gets pushed aside.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, picked it and a headset up at Best Buy today. Playing against my buddy online tonight. We will see how that goes. ;)

A-Bomb

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My initial thoughts is that this game is great. Heisman mode is pretty cool. The graphics look great. The controls have been tweaked to better resemble ESPN NFL 2K5 which is cool. I never understood why EA thought it was a good idea to have the speed burst different for offense and defense. As a ESPN fan, I'm impressed with this game. I give it a thumbs up.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
This is probably the one game that I want which is only on the consoles. Drives me nuts.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
tell us more. Are the graphics identical to last year. Has the gameplay changed at all.

The Commish

youknowhatimsayin?
Reaction score
JPlay said:
tell us more. Are the graphics identical to last year. Has the gameplay changed at all.

Gameplay is a little faster than previous years, which helps in the transition from Madden to NCAA. Graphics are a little better overall, the HD looks amazing for those who have it. The new tweaked controls take some getting used to, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Overall I like this years' version better than previous years, especially the in-season recruiting. Worth taking a look at if you like previous NCAA titles or a college football fan.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
RedStripe27 said:
Gameplay is a little faster than previous years, which helps in the transition from Madden to NCAA. Graphics are a little better overall, the HD looks amazing for those who have it. The new tweaked controls take some getting used to, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Overall I like this years' version better than previous years, especially the in-season recruiting. Worth taking a look at if you like previous NCAA titles or a college football fan.

HD? Do you mean widescreen mode?

A-Bomb

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan