NCAA Football 2024

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There have been some terrific games today. By my count 5 of the top 11 lose. And, I would not be shocked to see Cal beat Miami.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Lorenzo

Reaction score
There have been some terrific games today. By my count 5 of the top 11 lose. And, I would not be shocked to see Cal beat Miami.
Miami almost lost again? but yeah, what a day for CFB yesterday. love to see it.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Most experts I heard all week long were picking OU to lose badly. But it was worse than expected and the score did not really do it justice for how bad of a gap there is between the two teams. OU fans and experts thought they could play a close game if Ewers were off his game and if they had short fields to play with. They had that for the entire first quarter and only had 3 points to show for it. OU is terrible right now on offense. Their QB would not throw the ball into any window where there was coverage. Even on fourth down he hilariously opted to throw the ball away instead of trying to complete a pass. OU have a very good defense that can compete in the SEC, but after one quarter they were cooked on that side of the ball trying to cover the entire field.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Sark has built Texas back into a top level program. CFB people were saying before the game yesterday that Texas weakness was running the ball. and we saw them really open OU up by running the ball yesterday. This week vs. Georgia will be a big test for the Texas defense. it will be the first real challenge for them.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Oklahoma is not a good football team
2 of the last 3 years they have been outscored 83-3 by Texas. OU have really gone backwards from an offensive standpoint since Lincoln Reily left. Their defense has improved though. OU was the opposite of what they are during the Lincoln Reily Era. they could score but could not defend.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22