neil rackers before the game warming up

titan

i hate the farm
Reaction score
was kicking field goals. he would kick one through the posts and the fans were cheering, back up 5 yards and kick another. while watching him i saw him back up to the 45 yard line, NORTH side of the 50 and kicked one through and the SEZ was going crazy. what a kick. the jet fan next to me said ok, but lets see him do that during the game. i wish he did so i could say SO WHO'S YOUR KICKER? wouldn't that be a 65 yarder? i hope neil rackers goes to the pro bowl. :thumbup:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
titan said:
SO WHO'S YOUR KICKER?

Somebody who's so good they PUNTED from the 32 yard line in the first half. I turned around and asked a Jets fan if their kicker was hurt. He said, "No, he just sucks. There's no way he'd make a kick from there." Then we agreed that they should've at least gone for it on 4th down.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
titan said:
was kicking field goals. he would kick one through the posts and the fans were cheering, back up 5 yards and kick another. while watching him i saw him back up to the 45 yard line, NORTH side of the 50 and kicked one through and the SEZ was going crazy. what a kick. the jet fan next to me said ok, but lets see him do that during the game. i wish he did so i could say SO WHO'S YOUR KICKER? wouldn't that be a 65 yarder? i hope neil rackers goes to the pro bowl. :thumbup:

Yeah, that was at halftime. We were chanting RACKERS, RACKERS. He nailed a 65 yarder....he's a sick kicker. Plus, he's a badass.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
You are correct. Rackers was using a holding tee and booting 60+ yard kicks with room to spare. This guy can really kick. He is 100% in field goals under 50 yards, 5/8 over 50 yards.

I would say that him and Berry are probably the top 2 in their position so far this year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05