Nene Suspended Two Games

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ha nice hope Denver loses a few too! unless they play dallas or portland or utah anyone that could possible help us!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Amundson didn't have some control, he could have taken Nene apart. I've watched Amundson all season and he is one player I wouldn't want to fight. Nene likes to pretend he is a tough guy,

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Yeah, idk about Lou. It seems off the court he's a beach cruiser riding chill guy. Then on the court he's like this whole other thing. He's kind of crazy...

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
And the Nuggets happened to play the Mavs on Friday.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
If Amundson didn't have some control, he could have taken Nene apart. I've watched Amundson all season and he is one player I wouldn't want to fight. Nene likes to pretend he is a tough guy,

lol.

Forrestham

Freebird62
Reaction score
Can we petition to have his suspension reduced since they play Dallas tomorrow? It was a cheap shot no doubt but was surprised eh got 2 games

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Can we petition to have his suspension reduced since they play Dallas tomorrow? It was a cheap shot no doubt but was surprised eh got 2 games

I think a lot of it has to do with Nene making contact with an official.
You just don't do that.

planaria

Rookie
Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with Nene making contact with an official.
You just don't do that.

It was much more the official making contact with him. Nenê was complaining when the official made the contact ala Crawford.

BS suspension. Even higher when compared with Posey 1 game suspension for thrown the ball in the ref or Nate/CP3 incident in the same NY x NOH game.

The single ejection would be fair enought.