New Cards Teaser - "Something is about to hatch"

RobbleRobble

Hope springs eternal
Reaction score
Shows current cards logo on an egg. Clicking on it starts the animation. The egg breaks open partially, I believe unveiling a tiny piece of the new logo. Then it closes again.

This is accompanied by the slogan "Something is about to Hatch".

Last edited:
OP
OP
RobbleRobble

RobbleRobble

Hope springs eternal
Reaction score
You can't see enough of the logo other than to see that its red on a black background.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
If you stop it during the "hatch"...it shows a white outline, black border, and the feathers on the back of the head look more flashy and the feather "seperation" starts much lower on the head...looks like it might be more of an action look.

Can't wait to see the logo and uni's.

OP
OP
RobbleRobble

RobbleRobble

Hope springs eternal
Reaction score
Go to the Bird is back page. The logo is up, but the link to the flash animation wasn't working when I saw it about 10 minutes ago. If the link still isn't working, from the "Bird is back page", paste the following into your browser:

javascript:DpenBird('azc_email04'); <--- The smiley should be ":" and a capital "O", although that is the code for a smiley on this board.

And if you're thinking about trying 05 or 06, to see the next couple. They won't work. I tried yesterday, they're not on their server yet.

Last edited:

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are gonna have black uni's or at least black and red. If that logo is any indication. I wouldnt mind. looks good so far. :thumbup:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
We are gonna have black uni's or at least black and red. If that logo is any indication. I wouldnt mind. looks good so far. :thumbup:

I'm not so sure. All of the logos in the animations are red with black background. I'm starting to think the colors will stay the same with some black added to it and a much meaner looking birds head.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
slanidrac16 said:
I'm not so sure. All of the logos in the animations are red with black background. I'm starting to think the colors will stay the same with some black added to it and a much meaner looking birds head.

I agree. I dont want all black uni for reasons already stated. I dont think it will happen. I think it will be more of an accent color than anything.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Card are gonna have black, thats cool :thumbup:

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
wembley88 said:
Man, this is the best foreplay ive had for a few years

what is this "foreplay" you speak of? :|

:raccoon: oh I can't wait !!! NO MORE SAME 'OL CARDINALS !!

jmcclain19

Reaction score
I bet the folks at the Cards marketing office are reading boards like this and loving every minute of it.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dear Cards,

If you are reading this... GET BACK TO WORK AND RELEASE THIS THING ALREADY!!!!!

thank you. :wave:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
here's a screen shot I took:

I have a feeling it might be a skreeching Cardinal and not the head if you look closely--to me it looks like a wing and a tail feather. Logo may resemble Eagles old logo in early '90s...

I would just prefer udated cardinal head

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Here is a very very very Crude guess at what--I think--we are looking at!!

Attachments

• cardguess.bmp
    66.1 KB · Views: 346

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
Here is a very very very Crude guess at what--I think--we are looking at!!

nope IMO it will still be the same.. with more focus on the face or the bird looking meaner and the whole logo more accented.

Also if you notice most logos face one direction ( left or right ) and not right at you.