New Cards Teaser - "Something is about to hatch"

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
PANTONE194C said:
All I have to say, is that those designers - the ones who put that last animation together - aren't too smart.

Yep...them's not too smart...

;)

(I've got the logo!)

link? :D

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a ********, but I gots to be careful. I have my site and it's reputation to blame for that (the NBA calls me at home when they get suspicious)...yes, I got the logo out of that Flash file - we logo nutballs do this sort of thing all the time.

Let me feel things out and see what I can do...

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
PANTONE194C said:
I'm not trying to be a ********, but I gots to be careful. I have my site and it's reputation to blame for that (the NBA calls me at home when they get suspicious)...yes, I got the logo out of that Flash file - we logo nutballs do this sort of thing all the time.

I understand...of course, I'd understand better if I saw the logo! :)

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
PANTONE194C said:

You could maybe PM us!

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
there are no internet laws. just post the damn picture if you really have it.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Toro said:
there are no internet laws. just post the damn picture if you really have it.

But there could be copyright stuff or whatever. Since he has a site and all, he relies on some freedom and if he breaks a law, even if not intentionally, he could be in alot of trouble.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
PANTONE194C said:

Can you at least give some general thoughts about it? The suspense is killing me

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
The more I look at it, the more I like it.

It's still the same bird we all know and love, but it's updated. Sleeker, more aggressive. More Black.

Take this for what it's worth, but the update reminds me of the Seahawks' update; definitely an improvement, but a lot of people (who don't know any better) wouldn't really notice that it's much different.

The old logo looks "clunky" to me now.

BigJoe

Rookie
Reaction score
Pantone said he got the image from the Flash file. With all the big brains that hang out here, can he be the only one that know how to break down a Flash file?

:shrug:

(Not that I know how to do it, but I can't imagine he's the only one of us.)

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I take it the new logo is not a roadrunner or a gnome.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Let's put it this way, what tools do you need to download and edit a flash file? I really don't know.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TheCardFan said:
My official guess is that the helmet will be black. The bird will be an "updated" version of the current Cardinal and the difference will be alot like the Atlanta Falcon New/Old Logo vs the New logo: Notice the white outline on the new helmet.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
your sig is too big bro.. f's up the whole thread

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Probably Dreamweaver or Fireworks from Macromedia....I used to have them but I don't amymore :(

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PANTONE194C said:
The more I look at it, the more I like it.

It's still the same bird we all know and love, but it's updated. Sleeker, more aggressive. More Black.

Take this for what it's worth, but the update reminds me of the Seahawks' update; definitely an improvement, but a lot of people (who don't know any better) wouldn't really notice that it's much different.

The old logo looks "clunky" to me now.
I'm feeling really good about this now. Not only do I trust Pantone's judgement in these matters, I love the Seahawk's logo update. From Pantone's description, the Cards have done exactly what they should have for some time--simply "meaned up" the bird a bit.

I'm seriously excited about tomorrow!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Panto, have any guesses about possible changes to the color of the helmet or the uniform?