New Jo Sparks story up!!

Brighteyes

Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Thanks -- I appreciate the comments.

My biggest problem is I'm always so positive they're going to win. I felt that way last year, and don't want to sound like a broken record.

But there really is a huge difference around the facility. Last year at mini camp, you could see some of the players were not in shape, and not ready to work out. Not so this time around.

I'll go back on Sunday.

- Jo

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Very Insightful and has a lot of tips what Coach Green is trying to implement to this team. Keep up the good work Jo!!!! :thumbup:

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Terific article

Jo. Keep it up. The information is good to hear. The writing welldone,as usual.
The photography???? Well, it'll suffice. LOL.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the best one I could get of DG, I'm going to make a more concerted effort tomorrow.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
There was no hint of a first time this day. No indication that these coaches hadn’t worked together for years. Instead we saw a very effective use of time by a man who knows what he’s doing. Very imprressive, thank you

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
:stupid: :stupid:
vikesfan said:
Great article!

Jo said it best you don't have the record DG had in MIN for no reason - the dude knows what he is doing.

He is going to give his all to take the Cards to a SB win. Are you people going to jump on that train? These are not your father's Cards anymore!
:stupid:

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Vikesfan

Most of us have been on this train a long time now and it would appear we're not geeting off aswe haven't reached our destiation yet. No matter who the enigneer is. :thumbup: :cards: