New Mock Draft 3/4/11

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just posted a new mock. It's going to be 7 rounds but we're releasing it in segments: http://www.nflroughdraft.com/node/3

I was thrilled to see your updated your Mock and it will be 7 rounds. Then I see the pick for the Cards and :barf:

The Cards don't have a QB that can fully utilize Fitz and Stevie and now we spend a #5 pick on a position with almost zero need and pass on QB's, CB's and OLBers; OH MY.

Bet your manhood against mine that Peterson doesn't last until Pick 7.

Looking forward to the 2nd rd.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
Yes i also reviewed his mock. Now if you go to there Team needs section a WR is not even on the Cardinals needs listing. If Green,Peterson or one of the QB is sitting there you can bet a team would try to move up in the draft.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a vacuum, I don't think the pick is that bad. Green could be a special talent and I'd expect him to be off the board before #5. But, nature abhors a vacuum and there are other uber talented players still on the board in this mock that make more sense...namely Peterson.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson if he is there.

The Cardinals will sign Fitzgerald.

OP
OP
N

NFLRoughDraft

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for checking it out guys. Those are not the 2011 team needs. That's why WR isn't there. I'll admit that I did a little bit of projecting with the Fitzgerald situation. If Fitz is locked up, then I would change that to Peterson. It came down to those two, but I went with Green because I think he's the best overall player in the draft.

OP
OP
N

NFLRoughDraft

Veteran
Reaction score
I was thrilled to see your updated your Mock and it will be 7 rounds. Then I see the pick for the Cards and :barf:

The Cards don't have a QB that can fully utilize Fitz and Stevie and now we spend a #5 pick on a position with almost zero need and pass on QB's, CB's and OLBers; OH MY.

Bet your manhood against mine that Peterson doesn't last until Pick 7.

Looking forward to the 2nd rd.

I doubt Peterson lasts to #7 and I even said as much in the explanation for the 49ers choice. If Fitz is moved though, Green could easily be Arizona's choice over Peterson. They're both great options. As always, thanks for checking it out man. I'll let you know when rounds 2-7 are up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05