new pictures of stadium

Prindel

Reaction score
There are new pictures of the stadium up at the cardinals site. You really get a good view of the inside. Can someone post those pics here cause I'm not sure how to do it.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
clif said:
You must be registered for see images

This is an angle we haven't seen yet - usually the angle is towards the opening for the field.

Herdman

Rookie
Reaction score
big enough

Are these seats big enough to fit a real football fans arse and shoulders? Granted anything is better than SDS where if you sit on an end seat half you butt is in the aisleway.

Cardsmasochist

Full Throttle!!
Reaction score
Herdman said:
Are these seats big enough to fit a real football fans arse and shoulders? Granted anything is better than SDS where if you sit on an end seat half you butt is in the aisleway.

I was wondering the same thing. I am a big fella (XXXL) and hope that the Bidwils are not going with the same type of seating that you can find at America West Arena. Those are cramped quarters.

Last edited:

CardsRep03

Registered
Reaction score
Those pics are awesome! Ah, love the red seats for our beloved Big Red. Next year, opening day--FIRST GAME of the season. 64,000 screaming, cool, fans.....how sweet is that gonna be especially when we're defending NFC West Champions!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!! :D

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cool! Looks exactly like Cowboys Stadium.
Perhaps we should even call it Cowboys Stadium West!
Can't wait to see those "shadows" on the field.

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
AZ Shocker said:
Cool! Looks exactly like Cowboys Stadium.
Perhaps we should even call it Cowboys Stadium West!
:gun:

The cowpatties stadium is a hole compared to the new Cardinals Stadium. There is no comparison.

Those red seats look pretty cool. As do the AC VENTS!!!! :beer:

HooverDam

Reaction score
clif said:
You must be registered for see images

Is this a game day pic?

Oh- ice burn.

I like the way the roof looks. One thing I never liked about the BOB was even when the roof and windows are open, you dont feel like you are outside. The clothe roof looks like it will keep things feeling more open.

Reaction score
AZ Shocker said:
Can't wait to see those "shadows" on the field.

Is this sarcasm?

The only aspect of the Cardinals stadium I don't like is that it will have those stinking shadows on the field! :mad:

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
CardLogic said:
Is this sarcasm?

The only aspect of the Cardinals stadium I don't like is that it will have those stinking shadows on the field! :mad:

I don't know about that. With the numerous "slices" of glass around the stadium and the "open air" feel around the top it might not have all those shadows.

Plus I think they oriented the stadiums' direction to avoid shadows

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
AZ-TSA.com said:
The two roof panels separate in the middle over mid-field and retract back towards the end zones. This design allows the roof to open in roughly the same dimensions as the field providing an open-air experience while giving maximum shade for patrons

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
clif said:
I don't know about that. With the numerous "slices" of glass around the stadium and the "open air" feel around the top it might not have all those shadows.

Unless we can stop the earth from rotating around the sun for three hours I think we're cursed with those shadows.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rivercard said:
Unless we can stop the earth from rotating around the sun for three hours I think we're cursed with those shadows.
The way the stadium is turned plus the fact that the opening will be so huge the shadows won't be an issue.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser