New poster + new uniform design idea

Northern Card

All Star
Reaction score
Like it alot. Especially the helmet...

I must say that it reminds me of the unis of the Calgary Stampeders and Ottawa Renegades of the (CFL) Canadian Football League.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Welcome aboard...

I'll take a few gatorades plus a handful of aspirin to nurse this hang over (D-Backs game on a Friday night plus 3 drunken friends = staying out till 2 AM at Pranksters & 1 unhappy wife)

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by maddogkf
Welcome aboard...

I'll take a few gatorades plus a handful of aspirin to nurse this hang over (D-Backs game on a Friday night plus 3 drunken friends = staying out till 2 AM at Pranksters & 1 unhappy wife)

BACK TO .500!!!

YEAH!!!

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Re: Welcome

Originally posted by Redheart
I do like the new look, except that black helmet looks like a brain-baker.

Its Friday so I will skip the eats until later...

Shot of El Patron and a Tall Coors Lite.
I agree with you... On the Uni's AND the PATRONE! Thats a great shot :thumbup:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cats
I like the Cards
You must be registered for see images
logo on the jersey.

As for the Bidwill's as Wild Card said they said they are up for changing the unity's, but the Cards logo stays.
whoa, Cats came over from the dark side of the moon! You need to post over here more man...

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by BradMannTX
I like this...
I was just about to say I like the uni's but I would like to see a red helmet! nice..

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by maddogkf
Welcome aboard...

<p>madddogkf----been there, done that. Advice: you'll probably do it again sometime, so make sure and get her something nice to apologize. Jewelry or choclate work great.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
Welcome, El Cocho.

Dig the unis with the exception of the outlines around the numbers. Ditch them and you have a winner.

Make mine a dozen jumbo steamed crabs and a couple of gallons of National Bo.

My friends up in Maryland love Natty Bo. Isn't that the really cheap stuff that is only available in cans?

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
That black helmet kicks ass, and who cares if it's a brain baker, they'll be indoors! The red on red looked pretty good too.

Oh, and by the way I was looking aat a highlight reel, with the team in all white...and they look like total a$$. It's definetly time to get some new schemes in here.

I'll have an Amstell light, and a fried egg sammich.:thumbup:

OP
OP
El Coche

El Coche

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies! Not sure which way they will go with the uni change, I just hope they do something significant but leave the bird alone.

I also love the color scheme (without any blue)

I do think, however, that when they make the change things won’t ever be quite the same for us Cards fans. Band-wagon fans will come out of the wood-work and Cards paraphernalia may be as common place as D-backs stuff around here…especially when they start to win.

May sound a little odd but there is just a certain self-respect that comes with sporting Cardinals gear…nobody can accuse you of being a band-wagoneer!

I like that, but I’ll like a winner even better!!

Oh, and I'll have those orders up post haste!

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Yes but if the Cards change the unis that would be more Rev. for the team and more Money $ also only the new fans would have the new stuff and us TRUE Fans would have the kick arss though back stuff. This would be a great way to tell the real fans from the fackers. :thumbup:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
realize that i'm a little late here in welcoming you, but well, welcome.

and, it being monday and having missed out on a real drinkin' day like friday i'll just keep my order to some mcdonald's french fries buried in maryland crab seasoning, a ketel on the rocks tall, two red-headed *****, and a case of keystone light.

WizardOfAz

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by El Coche
Unfortunately the Bidwill’s are probably not savvy enough to realize how much $ a design like this would make them in merchandising. The Black helmet is too much of a drastic change from the storied tradition for the old man to consider.

I think Michael is more than savvy enough.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Originally posted by El Coche
Thanks for all the replies! Not sure which way they will go with the uni change, I just hope they do something significant but leave the bird alone.

I also love the color scheme (without any blue)

I do think, however, that when they make the change things won’t ever be quite the same for us Cards fans. Band-wagon fans will come out of the wood-work and Cards paraphernalia may be as common place as D-backs stuff around here…especially when they start to win.

May sound a little odd but there is just a certain self-respect that comes with sporting Cardinals gear…nobody can accuse you of being a band-wagoneer!

I like that, but I’ll like a winner even better!!

Oh, and I'll have those orders up post haste!

You are right, I do get a lot of respect for sporting my cards gear her in Wisconsin. They all say at least you ain't no band wagon fan. :thumbup:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My friends up in Maryland love Natty Bo. Isn't that the really cheap stuff that is only available in cans?
Yup (although they had bottles way back when). And, if your friends are over 50, ask 'em about a couple of cheapo brews called Arrow and Gunther.

Speaking of really cheap wretched stuff, in Buffalo during the post-Alan Freed (Moondog) days of rock 'n roll, they had this dude called "Hound Dog" who used to advertise cheap wine called "White Tango."

Its slogan - "Put your dollar on the table and wait for change."