New Uniforms for the Cardinals

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It all makes sense now; I am convinced Michael Bidwill was watching the 1980 movie about Flash Gordon and phone calls were made
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
If what has been described to me is in fact true, I'm not sure. I think it would be the most dramatic redesign of an NFL team's look we've possibly seen. Since the 1997 Bucs perhaps. It sounds too crazy to be true, but this is Nike we're talking about.
the Broncos were a pretty radical redesign back in the day:

abandoning the light blue and orange and going navy blue/ white scheme with a touch of orange

i remember looking at those and thinking what a mistake....

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Can't remember if I've said this already in this thread, but I have heard that Copper was considered, but was deemed too close to the 49ers.

TruColor

Reaction score

abandoning the light blue and orange and going navy blue/ white scheme with a touch of orange

...and apparently, they are getting a whole new design this season as well.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

STILL a mistake in my opinion FK! A classic case of don't fix what's not broken. That new logo is horrible to me, and the pants swoosh and number font? All fails. You know it's bad when a team breaks out throwbacks and everyone gets excited to see them again, wishing they still had them.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Niners??? No likey??! They're as crisp as crisp can be. And I certainly hate everything about that org with a passion but the unis are timeless and clean. Not the top but they're among the best, no doubt in my mind.
Awful

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Niners??? No likey??! They're as crisp as crisp can be. And I certainly hate everything about that org with a passion but the unis are timeless and clean. Not the top but they're among the best, no doubt in my mind.
top 3 unis in the NFL

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They are AWFUL IMO.
You must be registered for see images attach

If these are awful, I can't even begin to categorize ours. These are the way a football uni should look! No clownish number fonts or goofy misplaced stripes. CLASSIC! Can't believe I'm even giving these bozos a particle of credit but anything short of that is just hating!

TruColor

Reaction score
You used "crisp" and "clean" to describe them.

You are dead to me.

:p

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If these are awful, I can't even begin to categorize ours. These are the way a football uni should look! No clownish number fonts or goofy misplaced stripes. CLASSIC! Can't believe I'm even giving these bozos a particle of credit but anything short of that is just hating!
I like the Giants unis as well. Timeless and classic.

TruColor

Reaction score

The gray facemask on a metallic gold helmet is just one of the design atrocities here. Sure, they're simple, but there are a number of design choices that bewilder me.

Keep in mind, I have issues with every single team in every sport. To me, there is no perfect uniform.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky