New update on Kurt

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Kurt (and the team) is doing exactly what needs to be done. Do the scans, run the tests, see an eye doctor for an eye problem. Find out what the problem is and what's causing the symptoms.

One thing at a time. Or in Kurt's case, first things first.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
This ain't good. Without a healthy Kurt we can kiss Super Bowl aspirations good bye.

Get better Kurt but lets try and make it by Sunday night ;)

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This ain't good. Without a healthy Kurt we can kiss Super Bowl aspirations good bye.

Get better Kurt but lets try and make it by Sunday night ;)

Watching the Saints play tonight makes you think every other team in the NFC can kiss their Super Bowl aspirations good bye.

But fortunately for us, as shown by the Giants and Titans last year, nothing in the NFL is dead solid perfect.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching the Saints play tonight makes you think every other team in the NFC can kiss their Super Bowl aspirations good bye.

But fortunately for us, as shown by the Giants and Titans last year, nothing in the NFL is dead solid perfect.

We're fortunate that the NFL isn't decided by some bullcrap system like the BCS. Otherwise, we would be out of it already.

mrbyte

Be careful what you wish for.
Reaction score
I never thought Kurt would play next year anyway.

as for this week ...I agree with Buckybird I don't think he will play this week either but I hope he is back up to speed and ready to go for the week after that is going to be a must win I think.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Kurt needs to suck it up. I've had fogginess around my eyes plenty of times :beer: :D.

DS_Whit

Rookie
Reaction score
Kurt needs to suck it up. I've had fogginess around my eyes plenty of times :beer: :D.

Kurt is a man that is worried about his family and his future outside of football. If he is not 100%, he won't risk that. All that you can do is respect his decision.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He will not be playing this week....season is on the line in SF on MNF.
Pray Seattle beats SF this weekend.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Dont think Kurt will play against Vikings either.
Count it a loss!
Wouldnt surprise me if hes out 2-3 more weeks.
I think were in big trouble

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
If Leinart gets reps all week with the 1st team I think he will do fine... as long as someone reminds him that #11 is pretty good and he should look for him once in awhile!

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
If Leinart plays QB on Sunday night we dont have a prayer!
We are a mediocre team on offense w/o Warner.
Favre and the Vikings are possibly the best offense in the league.
We need Warner if were gonna keep pace.

Cardsmasochist

Full Throttle!!
Reaction score
Dont think Kurt will play against Vikings either.
Count it a loss!
Wouldnt surprise me if hes out 2-3 more weeks.
I think were in big trouble

Okay, this will be the begining of the end for the Cardinals. Kurt will retire after this year and if we do make the playoffs, we will be 1 and done. Then, just like when Neil Lomax injured his hip and had to retire, the Cards went into a downward spiral for a couple of decades. This is my worst fear as a football fan.

I am good a freaking out, being a long suffering Cardinals fan.

joko4

Registered
Reaction score
Warner having vision problems on Sunday morning, probably not a good sign.
Unfortunately he could be dealing with a retina problem, if so, no play for a while.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Okay, this will be the begining of the end for the Cardinals. Kurt will retire after this year and if we do make the playoffs, we will be 1 and done. Then, just like when Neil Lomax injured his hip and had to retire, the Cards went into a downward spiral for a couple of decades. This is my worst fear as a football fan.

I am good a freaking out, being a long suffering Cardinals fan.

Not going to happen. Not with Beanie and TH and Fitz. The #1 thing those old Cardinal teams did not have was anything close to a quality running attack.

The thing that must be done to stop a downward spiral with or without Warner is to shore up the gaping holes in the defense.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Cardinals | Warner said he is planning to play in Week 13
Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:06:13 -0800

Bob McManaman, of The Arizona Republic, reports Arizona Cardinals QB Kurt Warner (concussion) said he is planning to play in the team's Week 13 game but he is taking things one day at a time. Warner continues to experience sensitivity to light and is seeing shadows in his field of vision.

Didn't he say this last Tuesday?????

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I dont know, in the late 80s/early 90s we had an insane offensive line. I think there was a season where we had over 2000 yards rushing.

That said, I really do think this Head Coach and GM has us on the right track, with or without Warner...

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Again, Matt needs to get LOADS of reps in practice and we basically need to have a gameplan that can help either of our QBs this week (yes Kurt, that means if you play we will be running and doing play actions a lot--suck it up!). It's hard to practice like that, but realistically, we NEED Matt to be ready for action.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not going to happen. Not with Beanie and TH and Fitz. The #1 thing those old Cardinal teams did not have was anything close to a quality running attack.

The thing that must be done to stop a downward spiral with or without Warner is to shore up the gaping holes in the defense.

That is the key for sure. We are not going to score as many points with a Leinart led offense as we did with Kurt. Having a tough defense will be the key.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05