newest cardinal fan needs photoshop help

ishbin

Rookie
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

ok so as you can see from the first picture we have a new cards fan as of 12/1/06. i'm a very proud pappa for the first time. now, if you look at the second pic you can see my problem. my good friend showed up in a seahag shirt of all things to the hospital. what the he11. so i was thinking if any of you guys out there who are good at photo shop & wouldn't mind helping little dylan out we would like to change that blue seahawk shirt into a nice red cardinals shirt.even if it isn't perfect any attempt would be great as i dont have the tools to pull this off...thanks for taking the time to check this request out.

OP
OP
I

ishbin

Rookie
Reaction score
thx guys, yeah i was able to hold him and watch the game at the hospital (priceless). lucky for me we played well so i didn't have to yell and curse around him yet.

RMFN

Veteran
Reaction score
try this

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 217
OP
OP
I

ishbin

Rookie
Reaction score
yes, thank you bro. that's better than i thought it would be. the baby gives thanks, we don't need him growing up confused now.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Congrats ishbin!! Honestly you should have kept it as is. This way you and your son can bond when he asks "dad, who's the clown with the Seahawk shirt on?" :D ;)

:newcards:

OP
OP
I

ishbin

Rookie
Reaction score
good point philly, but he'll always be around so we'll have plenty of time for that...he's in shock from the jersey switch.. i told him i always knew he was a closet cards fan & that he was lucky we didn't paint a cardinal on his girls face or put a jersey on her also......thanks for the help & congrats guys...

RMFN

Veteran
Reaction score
he's in shock from the jersey switch.. i told him i always knew he was a closet cards fan & that he was lucky we didn't paint a cardinal on his girls face or put a jersey on her also..

Here ya Go!

Attachments

• untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 118