OT: Birds are not real. I love you, Caleb Williams.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stool pigeons don't count
No, for reals, my buddy had a baby pigeon fall out of the tree in his backyard in Mesa growing up. He raised it…. That thing Hung around for almost 2 years before it never came back.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude is absolutely going to crater in the NFL. Crater.

Moments after C.J. Stroud's Houston Texans defeated Williams' Chicago Bears 19-13 at home Sunday, the 22-year-old quarterbacks met at midfield of NRG Stadium. Stroud was miked up, and he came off like a sage veteran offering Williams advice.

"Good job out there, stop taking those hits," Stroud said.

Williams, who was sacked seven times, took 11 quarterback hits and had two passes intercepted, responded with a blank stare. He began to depart, only to have Stroud grip his shoulder pads and pull him back

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imagine making this face while the rookie of the year is taking time to give you some advice after a game.

You must be registered for see images attach

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Crazy that despite Caleb playing more years in college, I think Kyler was better prepared. It's all over here that I am skeptical of Caleb's ability to be successful in the NFL, especially early. I hope I am wrong, but dude needs to listen to solid advice like "protect yourself".

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05