NFL loses $4.7 BILLION Sunday Ticket Lawsuit

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does that mean you’d still have to subscribe to YouTube also?

What I read said no. You could get a ticket only package. Again not saying it WILL happen but apparently the NFL is strongly considering something like that, when the word got out about what ESPN had planned and the NFL said no, the NFL realized they look REALLY bad right now.

I would love to see something like that happen but it's not a guarantee yet just I've read a couple of articles that say it COULD happen because of the fallout from the lawsuit

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
What I read said no. You could get a ticket only package. Again not saying it WILL happen but apparently the NFL is strongly considering something like that, when the word got out about what ESPN had planned and the NFL said no, the NFL realized they look REALLY bad right now.

I would love to see something like that happen but it's not a guarantee yet just I've read a couple of articles that say it COULD happen because of the fallout from the lawsuit
Man… that would be awesome but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It just sucks beyond words that the NFL charges 450 bucks for this when the NBA let’s fans pay 100 bucks for access to one individual team as part of their League Pass. I would absolutely buy it for 100 bucks just for the Cardinals.
Holy crap is that the new cost? 450???