NFL Network Airing of AZ/OAK

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
If up here means Bay Area I don't think so. I'm showing it's on channel 36 KICU tv at 8 on Sunday evening.

That's channel 6 on basic comcast cable.

You're right, my bad. Not sure what channel that will end up being in Chico, but I'm sure they will show it.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is there a free audio stream on the internet (maybe KTAR) or are you talking about the NFL Field Pass? I'll watch the game Sunday, but I rather listen live if I could.
I'm not sure about the freebie aspect. (I always re-up my subscription and catch the taped audio feed from the NFL.com gamebook).

I regret that there are still a few "third world" aspects to internet, satellite radio and satellite/tv technology. (It makes you want to try various methods of receiving the game in the hope than at least one method will work).

For example, I'll be out of town til Sunday evening and a'm recording both the FSN AZ and NFL Network rebroadcast of the game on 3 different DVR receivers "just in case" there's a problem with one or more of my units.

And - because NFL Network has been known to start games early (or end them late), I'm recording the shows scheduled just prior and just subsequent to the taped game.

And - just for fun - I'm bringing my SIRIUS S50 to a family gathering in Baltimore in the hope I may be able to sneak outside at 10 pm tonight (Ch 181) and find an open patch of sky to catch some of the first half.