NFL Network says Rams can easily WIN division...

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The Cowboys problems, right now, MAY have a bit to do with chemistry. If your closely following the sports analysts. however, prior to, and most definitely after, the game against the Cardinals, their offense, special teams AND defense, have ALL been seriously depleted. This is simply the,so called, "pros" covering their behinds and giving themselves an excuse for not giving propers, to teams like our Cardinals. Heaven forbid they had to admit they were wrong no?
Next, the Rams are, much like the Cardinals of old, very talented, but up until recently, not one knowing soul at the helm. The, IMHO, novelty that their new head coach brings, simple adjustments to their offense, and a rush of winning a couple, will where off at some point.
The pundits are still in very deep denial of the football machine, known as the Arizona Cardinals. Could the Rams easily win this division? Yes, if the Cardinals weren't in it.
It's very hard for those, outside of us, to see and yet believe, the Cardinals are one of the best teams in the NFL. They have to try to find a way to use any type of smoke and mirrors, so that they can cover their flanks for their initial football ignorance.
That all being said, The Cardinals are the ONLY, I mean the ONLY, team that can stop them from 1) winning the division, and 2) winning their first playoff game this season.

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
A last note. I had said, to a friend, before the Dallas game, that it was essential to stop their running attack to win. I'll say the same for the Rams. Close that door and we will win, both games with them, in landslides.
WE are very, very good my friends.

rayzor

Rookie
Reaction score
"Easily" my ass. their schedule for the rest of the season is tough

not too tough...
NE- very beatable. it should be a tough game but i think rams can pul that off
AZ- if you guys are anything like the NFC South...you guys are going to split some games against division rivals. you will likely split this series.
NYJ- this team is hit or miss. jets are one of those teams that will win games that it shouldn't and lose ones it should win. no one ever knows if its bad jets or good jets that is going to show up. very possible that rams could win this if they start showing some consistency.
SF- split
CHi- another one of those games you don't know what team is going to show up. bears can choke and do it often.
MIA- better team than last year but are still losing. i se this one as being a pretty high scoring one but rams should win it at home.
AZ- split
SEA- split..seattle is horrible and rams will blow them out of the water to make up for the embarrasing loss in week 3
SF- split
ATL- the seattle of the NFC south...only on their way up instead of down. stil should result in a win for the rams who might very well be fighting for a playoff spot by then.

point is....just like the NFC South and East....there are some very strong teams that will be fighting it out for playoff spots and wild cards. i would love if the two wild card spots come from the NFC south and west. it's pretty obvious that it will just be the panthers or the bucs at the top of the south but the cards will have a challenge from the rams and/or the 9ers. i'm thinking that it will be you guys winning the division with the rams getting a wild card.

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
not too tough...
NE- very beatable. it should be a tough game but i think rams can pul that off
AZ- if you guys are anything like the NFC South...you guys are going to split some games against division rivals. you will likely split this series.
NYJ- this team is hit or miss. jets are one of those teams that will win games that it shouldn't and lose ones it should win. no one ever knows if its bad jets or good jets that is going to show up. very possible that rams could win this if they start showing some consistency.
SF- split
CHi- another one of those games you don't know what team is going to show up. bears can choke and do it often.
MIA- better team than last year but are still losing. i se this one as being a pretty high scoring one but rams should win it at home.
AZ- split
SEA- split..seattle is horrible and rams will blow them out of the water to make up for the embarrasing loss in week 3
SF- split
ATL- the seattle of the NFC south...only on their way up instead of down. stil should result in a win for the rams who might very well be fighting for a playoff spot by then.

point is....just like the NFC South and East....there are some very strong teams that will be fighting it out for playoff spots and wild cards. i would love if the two wild card spots come from the NFC south and west. it's pretty obvious that it will just be the panthers or the bucs at the top of the south but the cards will have a challenge from the rams and/or the 9ers. i'm thinking that it will be you guys winning the division with the rams getting a wild card.
That must be some good s--t you're smoking.

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
why you say that?
am i supposed to say that the schedule is too tough for the rams and that you guys have no competition for the West?
I dont even think the division winner's record will have been good enough for a WC spot. No chance two teams from the West make it.

I wanna say no chance you guys win more than 5 games, but I am just gonna shut up. Who am I (Cardinal fan) to tell someone not to be optimstic about their craptastic team. Cheer on Boss!!!!!!!

rayzor

Rookie
Reaction score
I dont even think the division winner's record will have been good enough for a WC spot. No chance two teams from the West make it.

I wanna say no chance you guys win more than 5 games, but I am just gonna shut up. Who am I (Cardinal fan) to tell someone not to be optimstic about their craptastic team. Cheer on Boss!!!!!!!
ummm....panther fan here.

outsider, non-partial view.

glad it was welcome.

:mulli:

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
The Rams are who we thought they were. They will lose. The only way they win the division is if the Cards go on a downslide. That is very possible. Extremely possible. The Rams are talented, but as a team are the third best team in the division potential wise. What's the word on Jackson? If he is out they have no chance.

SightsSoundsBach13

Registered
Reaction score
The Rams are scary for one reason: Steven Jackson. Torry Holt is still lethal but he isn't getting as open as before.

The Rams have 6 scoring drives of 60 yards or more, 2 vs. DAL and 0 vs. WAS. The Cardinals have 19 of them.

The Rams' D = 25th in passing yards, 13th in sacks, 19th in QB completion %, 30th in rush YPG, 30th in yards per run attempt, tied for 30th in runs of 20+ and tied for 30th in rushing TDs, and 30th in points given up. The Rams are 31st in passing TD's.

The Cardinals are 6th in sacks, tied for #1 in fumble recoveries, tied for #2 in forced fumbles, #1 in PPG, -1 in the turnover ratio (would be +5 if not for one game), have 2 receivers in the top 7 and 3 receivers in the top 27 in yards per game, have two receivers tied for the most receiving touchdowns,
Kurt is 3rd in QB rating, and they are averaging 22 first downs a game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05