NFL Package

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much DirecTV's NFL package costs? I've been searching around their Web site, but I can't find a price.

Slacker

Rookie
Reaction score
Pricing information for NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ is not available at this time. Please check back closer to the start of the season.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
yeah

Alan said:
Does anyone know how much DirecTV's NFL package costs? I've been searching around their Web site, but I can't find a price.

It's a minimum of $179 payable in four installments. Works out to roughly $10 per Sunday. It's called "Sunday Ticket."

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It depends when you order it... they have an early bird special during the summer at some point. I last bought it two years ago and I swear I paid $189.00 or something like that, they spread it over multiple billing cycles

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those prices sound about right. Definitely worth it if you usually go to the bar every Sunday for the game. (Used to have to bride the bartender to put the Cardinals on.)

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
(Used to have to bride the bartender to put the Cardinals on.)
Thats a true fan! She would marrie the bartender just to watch the game!

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
Direct TV - NFL Package

last year they offered a package deal, if you ordered NFL Ticket, they gave you the ultimate movie channel package (whatever it is called that includes every movie channel except PPV) for the season as well. They amortized it over the length of the season and it was a pretty good deal actually. It was somewhere around $149...

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Don't bank on this, price has been going up every year. I think if you hadn't been a previous subscriber and didn't take advantage of the early bird signup this past season, it was $209.99. Thats going off memory alone though, so I could be wrong.

I was a previous subscriber and it renewed automatically for $189 last year I think.

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Last year was $179.00 with the early bird automatic renewal. Haven't heard if there is a price increase this year or not.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Directv honors the grandfather rule. You will never pay more than when you intially signed up as long as you keep it in force. I pay $179.
I would imagine the price will be going up annually since the new brodcasting rights were signed.

Codeofhammurabi

Cards Fan Since 1971
Reaction score
The price should be about $200.00 for an early bird first-time subscriber. I consider it a bargain for watching all of the Cardinals games. Living in Missouri, it would cost the same, or more, to attend a single Rams or Chiefs game. It is also great if you play a lot of fantasy football. My wife and I have subscribed to Sunday Ticket since 1998, and it is well worth the price.

GO CARDS!!!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
slanidrac16 said:
Directv honors the grandfather rule. You will never pay more than when you intially signed up as long as you keep it in force. I pay $179.
I would imagine the price will be going up annually since the new brodcasting rights were signed.

I'm not sure thats true I used to pay $159 but last year mine went up to $179. I think?????

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
true

WisconsinCard said:
I'm not sure thats true I used to pay $159 but last year mine went up to $179. I think?????

I think Fox and CBS anted up a big increase in rights fees and Directv did jack their rates up. I was paying $139 and it did go up to $179 last year.