NFL: Week 4 Predictions

Walter Mitchell

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
IDLE: Miami, N.Y. Giants, Seattle, Tampa Bay

Chiefs 24 Ravens 10. Two hot teams. Play action passes do in the Ravens in this one. The Chiefs' defense remains stalwart.

Eagles 22 Bills 20. Donovan's trip to Arizona was just what the doctor ordered. A fourth quarter surge led by McNabb foils the Bills.

Panthers 17 Falcons 16. These Panthers are tough and feisty. The Falcons may be too far back to make a run when Vick returns.

Browns 27 Bengals 13. Kelly Holcomb has his first big day this season. The Bengals will struggle with field position all day long.

Texans 20 Jaguars 14. Tough call. The Jaguars should be due to win this one, but the Texans will be tough for them to beat in Texas.

49ers 31 Vikings 17. The Niners get the quick jump in this one and never look back.

Titans 17 Steelers 13. Great game. Should be a hitting highlight film. McNair prevails in this nailbiter.

Cardinals 30 Rams 28. Blake remains en fuego. The Cardinals shock the Rams, despite giving up 400 plus yards on defense.

Patriots 24 Redskins 23. A wild one. The Patriots find a way to eek this one out.

Chargers 23 Raiders 21. LT runs wild all day and Rich Gannon remains frustrated. Chargers actually more focused without Boston in uniform.

Lions 24 Broncos 19. Upset of the day. Mooch bursts the Broncos' bubble with a series of sustained, time consuming drives.

Cowboys 10 Jets 9. The Cowboy defense is tough as nails in this one. A long day for Vinnie and the Jets.

Saints 26 Colts 20. Another big upset. Saints are better than they've played and the Colts have trouble holding onto the football this week.

Packers 24 Bears 3. Favre leads Pack to easy win. Urlacher registers 14 tackles, but the Bears' offense remains out of sync.

Last edited:

MadRob

Rookie
Reaction score
I can't see a team in the NFL today going 0-16, and this is maybe the most winable game for the Bungals, so I see them winning this weekend..., otherwise great picks!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Not so fast my friend...

Cards
Texans
Bills
Steelers
Raiders
Jets
Colts
Browns
Skins
Vikings
Ravens
Panthers
Broncos
Packers w/ 43 total points for the tie-breaker

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holcomb is out, Couch is starting according to ESPN.

OP
OP
W

Walter Mitchell

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Thanks for the Holcomb update, Russ. Either way, I see the Browns beating the Bengals by more than 10 points.

MadRob

Rookie
Reaction score
I have a feeling Corey will have a field day over the Browns!:whip:

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm not divulging my picks just yet.

....gotta keep on movin' up the pickem list ya know.
(I might reconsider and divulge the winning teams to anyone that sends me their visa card #. And yes, I am secure. )
:D

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I kinda' like the Chargers too without Boston. They are desperate like we weere (although they do stink). Saints will not score 26 vs. Colts, they are another terrible team. Falcons will lose too. IMO NFC West has a good shot at Wild Card. What a big win for the Cards IF they can pull it out. Line is now 10.5!

GBR!!!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tangodnzr
I'm not divulging my picks just yet.

....gotta keep on movin' up the pickem list ya know.
(I might reconsider and divulge the winning teams to anyone that sends me their visa card #. And yes, I am secure. )

Saw you were sneaking up there, we need to sabotage wierwolf somehow.....

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
William Green will have a field day against that weak run defense of the bungles...he will make tim crotch look good. Sadly, crotch is a half-assed QB.

Oh, and Cards 30, Lambs 24.

Cowboys 17, Jets 3.

That's the only games I really care about..the rest are just fantasy football fodder and wins don't matter, just FF points. :D

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
Anyone heard anymore news on whether or not Leftwich is going to start for Jax?? It was reported yesterday or day before that Brunell had missed practice and it was becoming more likely that Leftwich would start. Anyone in that area here anything more on this.

Right now I have Leftwich as my starting QB on one of my FFL teams, so any info would be helpful. Also if he starts I think Jax beats Texans.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Originally posted by HookemCards
Anyone heard anymore news on whether or not Leftwich is going to start for Jax?? It was reported yesterday or day before that Brunell had missed practice and it was becoming more likely that Leftwich would start. Anyone in that area here anything more on this.

Right now I have Leftwich as my starting QB on one of my FFL teams, so any info would be helpful. Also if he starts I think Jax beats Texans.

I am 99.9% certain that Leftwich will start for Jax on Sunday

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
Thx Stronso

I'll keep him as my starter for now, and if circumstances change Sunday morning I should be able to pull him.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Last word I heard was that Brunell said somehow he would be on the field. Del Rio says it'll be a gametime decision.

I wouldn't count Brunell out, he's a proven "gamer". He is well aware that if Leftwich comes in and tears the place up, he is history.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cardinals 24 Rams 21

Gramatica, clutch field goal as time expires

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Walter, can you post your picks on Thursday, please?

I need to get them in for the office pool by noon on Friday. Thanks.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05