NFP: Keys to Cards avoiding Super Bowl curse

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
SD Chargers, I've seen some dumb posts on here. But yours definitely takes the cake.

Jumbled rants, broken grammar/lack of paragraphs, and the most unintelligent football conversation makes you suck. Go away.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, I can tell you this I think everyone is blowing my comparrison of Leinart and Leaf way out of proportion. Let me just say I don't think Leinart has the desire because you've seen him play. He had two chances to solidify his spot at number one and he blew it. Maybe sitting on the bench this last year and the upcoming year or two will change him. But i haven't seen a true franchise caliber qb out of him. Oh and I can name a couple #2 qbs that are better than Leinart.

1. Byron Leftwich
2. J.P. Losman
3. Chriss Simms or Kyle Orton (whoever starts)
4. Billy Volek

None of those guys are even in the top ten of #2 QBs.

J.P. Losman?!?! We're not talking about the best backup QB in the UFL. That you didn't know he wasn't even on an NFL roster really destroys your creditability.

Even more so than listing Volek who is 33, hasn't started a game since 2005 and has all of 4 completions in the last 4 years.

Leftwich is going to his third team in 3 seasons. Simms also going to a new team and is a question mark because of the time he missed to injury.