NHL On Its Way Back

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
No kidding, what a joke of a sport this is.
Thats funny, I could have sworn the biggest joke in all of sports for the last decade or so has been the Cardinals. If you dont like hockey, stick to the Cards forum. There is no need to come over to this board just to call it a joke. :rolleyes:

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
coyoteshockeyfan said:
Thats funny, I could have sworn the biggest joke in all of sports for the last decade or so has been the Cardinals. If you dont like hockey, stick to the Cards forum. There is no need to come over to this board just to call it a joke. :rolleyes:

Nope, I just checked again....it's still a joke. A Coyotes fan ripping on a Cardinals fan? Now I've seen it all!

J O K E

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
Nope, I just checked again....it's still a joke. A Coyotes fan ripping on a Cardinals fan? Now I've seen it all!

J O K E
Actually, Im a Cards fan too, but theres no denying their poor history. I really dont care what you think of hockey, but keep the comments to yourself. You wouldnt want a Suns fan for example trolling around the Cards board with the sole purpose of bashing your team or your sport, would you? Now you might be able to see why I dont appreciate your comments here very much. The only joke here is you. :rolleyes:

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Card Trader said:

J O K E

You don't get to come over here and troll anymore than JPlay does. Think of all the bad off seasons we have had, now make it 1000 times worse because your favorite sport was cancelled for a year.

That is what it is like for a Coyotes fan right now and I really don't see a need to pile on them.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
coyoteshockeyfan said:
I really dont care what you think of hockey,

Actually you do care....as shown by your responses. The sport is a joke, not you, so don't take it personally. It's about the 9th most popular sport behind Football, Basketball, Baseball, Golf, Poker, Car racing, Tennis, Table Tennis, and Water Polo.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Chris_Sanders said:
That is what it is like for a Coyotes fan right now and I really don't see a need to pile on them.

Again.....attacking the sport isn't attacking a person. Make sense?

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
Actually you do care....as shown by your responses. The sport is a joke, not you, so don't take it personally. It's about the 9th most popular sport behind Football, Basketball, Baseball, Golf, Poker, Car racing, Tennis, Table Tennis, and Water Polo.
I thought a moderator just told you to stop trolling? Once again, you wouldnt be very appreciative if some random Suns fan crossed over to your boards with the sole purpose of bashing your team without reason.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
coyoteshockeyfan said:
I thought a moderator just told you to stop trolling? Once again, you wouldnt be very appreciative if some random Suns fan crossed over to your boards with the sole purpose of bashing your team without reason.

You are right, did I bash the Coyotes? As a matter of fact, brainiac, the only person who attacked an actual team, was you. Sport != Team or Fans.

I know it might be hard for you to understand this basic concept, but give it a whirl.

ryanshaug

Registered
Reaction score
Card Trader, you are stating your opinion. Thats fine, you are entitled to it, but you've stated it, now be the bigger man and move on. If you don't like hockey, then you really shouldn't be too worried about the Coyotes board.

In my opinion, hockey is the SECOND funnest sport (after football) to go see in person...if you've never been to a game then I can see where you are coming from. I have a hard time watching hockey on TV with the exception of the Coyotes...

Again, you are stating an opinion and exagerrating that hockey is the "9th" most popular sport, in fact, it is probably #5, behind Football, NASCAR, Baseball, and Basketball. That is, if you consider NASCAR a sport, which personally I do but some don't. The farther north and east you go, the more popular hockey becomes...

Anyway, you aren't going to change your opinion, and thats fine. Everyone is entitled. But please move on for the enjoyment of other on the Coyotes board...

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hear ya Ryan, the only reason I came back to this thread is because someone responded to my post 11 days after I posted it....I'm done.

BTW, I've seen a Yotes game in person.....decent entertainment.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
You are right, did I bash the Coyotes? As a matter of fact, brainiac, the only person who attacked an actual team, was you. Sport != Team or Fans.

I know it might be hard for you to understand this basic concept, but give it a whirl.
I feel that attacking an entire sport on a board for a team of that sport is just as inappropriate as attacking that team. If you dont like hockey, why even bother crossing over to a hockey board? What purpose does that serve other than trolling? For example, I wouldnt go over to a Mercury board just to bash women's basketball just because I dont care much for the WNBA, so I dont see why you feel the need to. The only reason why I replied to you in the first place is because this is not the first time you have done so here, and personally Id like it to stop.

Last edited:

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
coyoteshockeyfan said:
The only reason why I replied to you in the first place is because this is not the first time you have done so here, and personally Id like it to stop.

You were looking for a fight, plain and simple. You replied to my post 11 days after I made it and 3 days after you posted in the thread. Nice try.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ryanshaug said:
In my opinion, hockey is the SECOND funnest sport (after football) to go see in person...if you've never been to a game then I can see where you are coming from. I have a hard time watching hockey on TV...

Personally, I can't wait to have hockey back on the ice in Phoenix !!

Go Roadrunners !!

Attachments

• RR-logo.jpg
    RR-logo.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 86

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
You were looking for a fight, plain and simple. You replied to my post 11 days after I made it and 3 days after you posted in the thread. Nice try.
I dont see how taking 11 days equates to me looking for a fight. If I was simply looking for a fight, it wouldnt have taken 11 days. I wasnt going to say anything, but then a few days later saw in an older thread that this wasnt the first time you've decided to troll on the Coyotes board, so I decided to make sure you knew that crap wasnt appreciated. Nice to see that you ignored the rest of my post though.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Card Trader,

I am loathe to take action against my fellow Cardinal fans. Trolling the "sport of hockey" is still trolling. I wouldn't let people come on the Cardinals board and bash football.

I really don't want to have to ban you so please just drop it.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im saving this post for when people bash the WNBA :D

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
Im saving this post for when people bash the WNBA :D

LOL I have never bashed the WNBA =)

But I certainly wouldn't go on a WNBA board to do it even if I didn't like the sport. Their are only two reason to do that.

#1 You are bored and want to start a fight with the people who like the sport. That is trolling.

#2 You just want to feel superior to people who like a sport. That's trolling.

I just can't figure out why we can't be more respectful to each other.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gooooooooo Rangers!!!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Hockey is the most exciting sport to be experienced live. After a year of inactivity I am ecstatic that the NHL is back and I am going to go to as many games as possible. Living here in NYC that could be quite alot :)

Quit piling on hockey and go back to watching NeckCAR or "American Idol" or whatever you all do in your spare time outside of football

Peace

out

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Stronso said:
NeckCAR or "American Idol" or whatever you all do in your spare time outside of football

Peace

out

Ever heard of Basketball or Baseball.....?

Brilliant joke though about the NeckCar(I despise NASCAR)....but correct me if I'm wrong, isn't hockey the ultimate Mullett sport?