No longer days. Merely hours till first game at Cardinals stadium

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
I'm so anxious I can't stay off of the Cards website and ASFN.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cant wait getting pumped even though its only preseason tommrow is going to be so fun :) to bad leinart isnt signed and going to see playtime but still will be a great game to watch GO CARDS

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I may have a problem. This morning I woke up and felt like I went back in time, I could have swore it was Christmas morning and I was 10 years old again. I'm so excited I think I peed a little.:newcards:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
RedRob said:
I may have a problem. This morning I woke up and felt like I went back in time, I could have swore it was Christmas morning and I was 10 years old again. I'm so excited I think I peed a little.:newcards:

Same here. I can't remember the last time anything excited me this much.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Hey guys...my wife and I got in yesterday and hit the AZone (team shop)...saw the interior from the shop. Unbelievable. Took a lot of pictures of the outside of the place (what a shock), and attempted to get into the place, but a security guard rebuked us. However, we found an open door near Gate 3 and we went in.

They've got the temporary stands set up (RedZone) in the SEZ, and they were putting the big signage up in the upper North enzone area. It was still somewhat a construction area; they were still putting up some last-minute signage up...getting it ready. Didn't stay too long inside; there were some other construction/security guys roaming around.

Picked up a Black Edge replica jersey at Arizona Mills...I'm wearing it to the game. We're heading over in a couple of hours...

:thumbup:

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
PANTONE194C said:
...Picked up a Black Edge replica jersey at Arizona Mills...I'm wearing it to the game. We're heading over in a couple of hours...

:thumbup:

Wearing a black jersey to a day game in Arizona's August? Death wish.

Oh wait, Hell Has Frozen Over!

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Redheart said:
Wearing a black jersey to a day game in Arizona's August? Death wish.

Oh wait, Hell Has Frozen Over!

No kidding. I figure I'm going to be inside most of the time anyway!

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
RedRob said:

no kidding. I kept waking up thinking it was time! I feel so silly wanting this so bad.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I felt like it was Christmas as a kid. I woke up every half hour from about 7 oclock on.