Not A Single Fan………….

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
Should be going to games after this embarrassment of a game. The Cardinals don’t deserve loyal fans because they aren’t loyal to putting a watchable product on the field. Year after year the coaches chang, the FO changes, and the players change but they end up the same place. Losing and looking inept.

We have $22 million in cap space and have all kinds of holes on this team. The Oline is a mess. The Dline is a mess. The pass catchers can’t catch or get separation. The coaches can’t scheme to win either. Lastly the GM is content with what he has done which isn’t much.

It’s been 36 years and the Cardinals are no better of a franchise as when they got here. In fact I would say they are worse. We kicked one underachieving franchise out of town it is time for another owner to go as well.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And we have a questionable franchise QB.

My wife and I aren't dropping our tickets. I have been to every home game except two preseason games since the Cardinals moved here. My wife and I both have attended the games together since 1993. It's a tradition. Went to the only two games available to most fans during the pandemic (Miami and Buffalo). We both went to Tampa and saw our team compete in the Super Bowl.

Loyalty means being there when things are bad and when things are good. It's really easy for casual fans to tell others to not go to the games when they have never regularly attended games.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My wife and I aren't dropping our tickets. I have been to every home game except two preseason games since the Cardinals moved here. My wife and I both have attended the games together since 1993. It's a tradition. Went to the only two games available to most fans during the pandemic (Miami and Buffalo). We both went to Tampa and saw our team compete in the Super Bowl.

Loyalty means being there when things are bad and when things are good. It's really easy for casual fans to tell others to not go to the games when they have never regularly attended games.
I have a lot of respect for you and your wife for being so loyal

:thumbup:

OP
OP
602 Native

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score

The Bidwills aren't loyal to you my man.

Do what you want but no one owes the Bidwills anything.

They have shown they don't care about their fans, players, or the people who work for them.

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
i love going to the games. Gotta remember its just a damn game. Go have a hotdog and a beer and cheer on the Big Red, if the losses get to you that much then just take a few weeks off.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

B, you're a saint, and I mean that in every way possible. You exemplify what I have always felt for this team my entire life having lived states away from the team I loved since I was a boy. I can't ever walk away, but it hurts. Every year the same crap. I have to live through the anger of those of us who do stay away or have given up season tickets because I know if I lived in AZ, I'd be in that building with you more often than not. I just can't give them up or boycott supporting them. It goes against my whole being and sports fandom. But damn it hurts.

Card4Life

Rookie
Reaction score
I've been a die hard fan since I was a kid (in the 70's). That's a lot of pain! I can remember my dad saying to me "why are you getting so upset? They get paid win or lose." I still ask myself that question today.

I can't help but be a die hard. I'm just hard wired that way. Sometimes I wish I could make myself care less than I do. Can still remember like it was yesterday in 1984 when Neil O'Donahue missed the FG against Washington and we lost 29-27 (we were trailing 23-7 at one point). If we had won we would have made the playoffs (which was and still is a rarity). I was so ticked, I got in my car and drove around for about 2 hours. Also missed school the next day (told mom I was sick :))

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I used to be hardcore fan. Still love them but it’s no longer going to ruin my day/week. Ok maybe the day.
Been there, done that, now I still support them, root for them and follow them as well as read just about anything about them and watch every game I possibly could (I still watch to the end no matter how bad or good they are doing) and will probably go to the Panther game, however getting down about losses and getting moody and pissed off just isn't there anymore. After 55 years of following this team, it gets to the point where you just can't take it seriously anymore.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Been a fan since 2003. I'm a youngin compared to many on here.

I said it in another thread, I am not dropping a single dime more on this team after this showing against Washington.

They need to get to .500 or better for me to open my wallet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake