Now I know why Detroit is always on fire...

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
... their fans at the game proved how big of a-holes they really are.

Not sure how many of you guys and gals were at the game, but a majority of Detroit's fans (and there were a lot of them) made the effort to really smear it into the faces of Suns fans.

It was pretty bad, and it took a few deep breaths before damage occured.

I'm almost positive there will be trouble in downtown PHX sometime around 1:00 a.m.

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
Yeah, no ****....a few tried to get in my face and my wife wouldn't allow it...I cannot believe how many frickin Detroit fans were there tonight...the worse in 4 years.....what the hell Suns fans...come out and support your team!!!!!!!..

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bandwagoner's is all. Arizona has tons of midwestern (Michigan) transplants. Anytime a "Hot" (Championship) team comes through Phoenix early in the season, those transplants make the scalpers rich. lol

Just like next year if and when the Championship Chicago White Sox come through town, Chase Field will be half full with "white trash". Dolp!!! lol
biggrin.gif

haverford

Registered
Reaction score
Yep, bigtime ********. One guy tried to get in my 70 year old father's face. I was surprised by their vehemence, even after winning the damn game....

greensborohill

Registered
Reaction score
Don't worry

Dallas we'll try their best to beat Detroit for you. . . we swept them last season. . no reason why we can't do it again . . .

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They are the Oakland Raiders of the NBA. Bad Boys, etc. I have always thought the way Al Davis and the Raider franchise supported the antics of their fans, that some smart lawyer would class action against their franchise. The Piston fans and franchise are not as bad, but they're getting there. :mad:

nowagimp

Reaction score
greensborohill said:
Dallas we'll try their best to beat Detroit for you. . . we swept them last season. . no reason why we can't do it again . . .

Thanks alot, and in return we'll try not to blow you guys out of the playoffs too bad when Amare gets back!!!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I told the losers to go back to Detroit, if they loved it so much...they followed with the inane and ********, "Detroit basketball...". I love the idiot bandwagon jumpers that fill this town, it's really disgusting.

greensborohill

Registered
Reaction score
nowagimp said:
Thanks alot, and in return we'll try not to blow you guys out of the playoffs too bad when Amare gets back!!!

Just trying to be helpful. . . here's hoping Amare never returns to the same form. . . he's just a me first thug anyway. . .

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
greensborohill said:
Just trying to be helpful. . . here's hoping Amare never returns to the same form. . . he's just a me first thug anyway. . .
Yeah, that's really called for! :banned:

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
sly fly said:
... their fans at the game proved how big of a-holes they really are.

Not sure how many of you guys and gals were at the game, but a majority of Detroit's fans (and there were a lot of them) made the effort to really smear it into the faces of Suns fans.

It was pretty bad, and it took a few deep breaths before damage occured.

I'm almost positive there will be trouble in downtown PHX sometime around 1:00 a.m.

Those f---g Detroit idiots can go rot in ugly dark detroit.....all you had to say was "Hey two time eastern conference champs....we are missing one of the five best players in the NBA and we were running you out of the gym for 47 minutes of the game...with Amare we drop kick you jokes"....they are a good team but i am fully confident now after five games we are one of the two best teams in the NBA if/when Amare comes back.....

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
greensborohill said:

:banned:

You are done in my eyes....

little bitter that we took your soft as cake team and beat them w/o one of our three best players when it counted...

or maybe you are upset that we took away your most important player and he became MVP...

or maybe you are upset because your "superstar" player is soft as tissue paper and will never have the balls to put a team on his back or win a game by doing anything then bombing threes from 30 feet out.....

just like detroit your team is obviously a full level below us with our man-child in the line up

go back to mavericks.com... with a comment like that you sure as hell are not welcomed by me here........

OP
OP
sly fly

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
Those f---g Detroit idiots can go rot in ugly dark detroit.....all you had to say was "Hey two time eastern conference champs....we are missing one of the five best players in the NBA and we were running you out of the gym for 47 minutes of the game...with Amare we drop kick you jokes"....they are a good team but i am fully confident now after five games we are one of the two best teams in the NBA if/when Amare comes back.....

I actually had to carefully calm down my bud, who wanted a serious piece of the action.

It was insane. And, it was magnified due to the Suns gagging over the last two minutes. We weren't in very good moods, and a couple more beverages could of have put us over the edge.

There was one moron who was cramming his Detroit man-love sign up into the faces of some young Suns fans while they were leaving. He kept taunting and screaming as each fan went by. Fortunately for him, he knew better to shut his mouth when we walked staight at him.

On the bright side, the eye candy at AWA is unreal, and only seems to get better.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
On the bright side, the eye candy at AWA is unreal, and only seems to get better

Oh i hear that....thats why when i had to get a job, i would only choose between living in Austin, San Diego, or South Beach Florida. I ended up choosing South Beach and I dont really regret it.....:thumbup:

But living in Tempe and attending UA my expectation level of quality talent is just too high to move somewhere like Kentucky or Oregon...(or even worse: detroit...)

nowagimp

Reaction score
greensborohill said:

Spoken like a true loser. Maybe if Mark Cuban bribes the ref$$$$ you guys can win. Its the only way that will happen in Dirks tenure, poor sap.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
greensborohill said:

Go away, your team sucks, and you are annoying. Oh, and by the way, everyone knows they will never win anything anyway. So stop wasting your time following a team of whiny girls.

Reaction score
sly fly said:
On the bright side, the eye candy at AWA is unreal, and only seems to get better.

Aint that the truth. I was saying that to myself at the Dallas game.

But about the Detroit game, I was thinking about going but I couldn't because I had to buy break pads for my car. Sounded pretty bad Detroit "fans" wise and it doesnt take much for me to at least SAY something back. LOL I did to a passing Maverick "Fans" car after they screamed "hey you lost..." out the window.

Amare32

STAT man
Reaction score
greensborohill said:

You're not much of a Dallas fan If you actually think you swept the pistons last year. The Pistons beat you in Dallas last year.

greensborohill

Registered
Reaction score
ASUCHRIS said:
Go away, your team sucks, and you are annoying. Oh, and by the way, everyone knows they will never win anything anyway. So stop wasting your time following a team of whiny girls.

Neither will you, w/ your no defense playing good for nothing team. . . .

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Greensborohill, you have moved into the "troll" category. Clean up your act and find something to contribute, or I will ask the moderators to ban you.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
elindholm said:
Greensborohill, you have moved into the "troll" category. Clean up your act and find something to contribute, or I will ask the moderators to ban you.
Where have you gone, Joe Mama? A lonely ASFN Pheonix Suns board turns its eyes to you. Wew, wew, wew. Wew, wew, wew. :D