Off to Baltimore?

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My wife and I might go to the game next week. Does anyone know a good place to buy tickets? I've looked at Ebay, so far.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
if i find some tix on ebay,i'll probably make the trip.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine in the mail today. Now I just need to figure out how to get there via bus/train.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
i just bought my tix on ebay.I will definitely be there. I'll have to get in touch with you guys to see where the tailgate is. Can't wait.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I've got a Ravens fan pal, and we've gone to games in B-more together before. He couldn't get his family's tickets for this game so we're probably going to have to go scalper route. But I've had some weird chest pain for almost a couple weeks now, so tomorrow I have a sonogram to see if my gall bladder has stones, or is inflamed, or who knows what so if they have to yank that thing out I might miss the game. UGH.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure hope everything is okay, Brat. Keep us posted!

I think it's AWESOME that asfn'ers are getting together in Baltimore. That is just too cool. Pics, people!! :)

Hey, can I send out some KoC tat's to you guys? We'd love to see the East Coast represented in the tribute!

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've got a Ravens fan pal, and we've gone to games in B-more together before. He couldn't get his family's tickets for this game so we're probably going to have to go scalper route. But I've had some weird chest pain for almost a couple weeks now, so tomorrow I have a sonogram to see if my gall bladder has stones, or is inflamed, or who knows what so if they have to yank that thing out I might miss the game. UGH.
Figure out what is going on with your chest man. Be sure to let us know how you are progressing.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I've been searching eBay for decent deals...no luck yet. StubHub prices are ridiculous. My wife & I will most likely be scalping to get in. We plan to be there between 8am-9am and will be flying our Cardinal flag high in one of the lots...not sure which one yet. If any ASFNers see the flag, stop on by!

:thumbup:

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
my tix just arrived,row 2 on the Cards sideline about the 10 yard line. Ebay is the way to go.I got two tickets for $20 over face value. I'll take that any day for a sold out game :thumbup:.

SunDevil

Reaction score
my tix just arrived,row 2 on the Cards sideline about the 10 yard line. Ebay is the way to go.I got two tickets for $20 over face value. I'll take that any day for a sold out game :thumbup:.

I got my luxury box tickets from my work today; woot!!

They also gave me one of the 4 field passes that come with the luxury box, so I will be down on the Cardinals sideline before game time. If you see a guy down there wearing an old school Fitz jersey, that'll be me!

Go Cards!

SunDevil

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I'm going to be in the lower bowl corner near the band. Only $10 over face value.

I'm thinking my only chance of not getting pissed on by ravens fans in the bathroom is that I'll have a Tillman jersey on.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I just bought 2 in the club level, sec. 245, off eBay for 20% less than face. Didn't come with a parking pass though (bummer). Still gotta try and scrape one of those up. Otherwise we'll probably park in one of the open lots off of Russell St. (as you come in off the B-W pkwy) or over near the convention center.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just bought 2 in the club level, sec. 245, off eBay for 20% less than face. Didn't come with a parking pass though (bummer). Still gotta try and scrape one of those up. Otherwise we'll probably park in one of the open lots off of Russell St. (as you come in off the B-W pkwy) or over near the convention center.
Not sure if you want to spend the cake, but you can buy a parking pass at the game for 100. If not, there is a good lot for 15 right next to the Marriot.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I will be in section 136 right in the corner of the endzone..... Where exactly does the band sit???

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alan, you guys should definitely go to the game! Baltimore is a great city and the stadium there is awesome. Plus, it's just a quick two-hour car jaunt from Philly.

Why not check out Craigs list?

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
is the stadium in a nice area of town? We are staying in a hotel that's about 1/2 mile away and were just going to walk to and from the game. I know you wouldn't want to do that at US Cellular in Chicago.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
is the stadium in a nice area of town? We are staying in a hotel that's about 1/2 mile away and were just going to walk to and from the game. I know you wouldn't want to do that at US Cellular in Chicago.
You could in the day time. :)

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Well,

Looks like I won't be able to make it to the game. My wife has to work, and I don't have anyone to watch the kids for that lenghth of time.

On the plus side, I got my DC game tickets yesterday, so hopefully all of you can make it to Landover as well.

Give 'em hell!!!

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Not sure if you want to spend the cake, but you can buy a parking pass at the game for 100. If not, there is a good lot for 15 right next to the Marriot.

$100 is kind of steep to park...But $15 next to the Marriott sounds cool. We're hoping to be there by 8:30-9:00 and will fly our Cardinal flag high. If any of you see it, stop in and say "Hey!".

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
100 bucks to park :shock::help::hairraise:shocker::jawdrop:. I've never heard of that. I don't mind paying a little bit more but that's nuts.