Offense sells tickets.......

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
It's quite simple really, this board is dedicated to the Cardinals. If you and Bobcat want to debate politics then you can do it over at the politics board. It can't be that hard to comprehend.

Dohh!! Still no explanation. I give up - must be french thing. :D

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dopleganger said:
Dohh!! Still no explanation. I give up - must be french thing. :D
Bobcat is NOT a moderator and I have a feeling he is not french. I'm not sure what else needs to be explained.

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
Bobcat is NOT a moderator and I have a feeling he is not french. I'm not sure what else needs to be explained.

Dohh!! Ok I see, i missread one of your previous posts. My bad. I thought Bobcat was Alen. Sorry Alen, lets just call it a French moment.

You now have my sincerist apoligies.

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:

Ok, I just got a private message from Chris Sanders telling me this is all BS. I take back my apology. And to Chris - yea right KMA.

All I was asking for was a little honesty.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alan was an admin at one time on this board (actually I may even be going back to when the board was under a different name). He was one of the first.

In any event, we don't ban people for such minor posts. Especially when the person complaining about someone frequently exceeds the very thing he is complaining about.

Your post was moved to the politics and religion board (where I am moderator) so I addressed you privately as the admin.

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
Chris_Sanders said:
Alan was an admin at one time on this board (actually I may even be going back to when the board was under a different name). He was one of the first.

In any event, we don't ban people for such minor posts. Especially when the person complaining about someone frequently exceeds the very thing he is complaining about.

Your post was moved to the politics and religion board (where I am moderator) so I addressed you privately as the admin.

Holy crap batman, my requests for him to be banned were issued with my tongue planted firmly in cheek. I knew you weren't going to do that. Geeez.

What's the deal with Viksfan is he sombodys son, illegitimate or otherwise? Can he not fend for himself? You know, if I knew for sure he was 12 I would leave him alone - he should just say so.

Do I believe everyting in my signature- Please.

I have no interest in the politics board and will not be there. Lets keep all the poitics off this board. I'll do it if everybody else does.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fair enough.

Just let me say that I rarely agree with anything that Vikesfan says (see our debates on Moss)

That being said, I will vigorously defend his right to say it on this board as long as he stays respectful to the other posters and their opinions. If the situation was reversed, I would do the same for you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05