Official Cards/49ers Game Thread

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
i was going to give them 5 weeks, screw it Chargers baby! I will root for the local team again when Billy Sr is dead and the greedy kids sell cuz none in the ownership want to do anything but live off of the nfl welfare system and it brings nothing but bad karma to the team. How many times do you need to see games like this and not come to the conclusion that the team is cursed?

Ok farewell, have fun.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man this sucks i just feel like pure crap right now jesus christ.... I think the cardinals are going to make pick up smoking again just bah this is going to be a crappy week

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
No team can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory quite like our boys. I am sick.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Let me predict it right now 5-11

I like guys who aren't afraid to go out on a limb with their predictions. :D

Wow Whisenhunt becomes the 9th consecutive head coach to lose his first game with the Cards.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
He didn't even have to fall on the ball, he could have kicked it out of the back of the endzone for a safety. The 49ers would have got the ball on a free kick, with 20 seconds left and another 60+ yards to go.

ripping me and you don't even know the rules? The Cards would have got in on the 20 if it went out of bounds. :hammer:

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Losing sucks.

I didn't get the feeling we were going to lose though, sometimes stuff happens.

We should never have done any prevent at all, letting him complete those couple of short passes on the last drive was pure death, should have died blitzing the moron and if he beat it he beat it but he wouldn't have IMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05