Official: Childress Going to Greece

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
Losing Vujacic would be a real blow to the Lakers. Do I need a special hankie for crocodile tears?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Losing Vujacic would be a real blow to the Lakers. Do I need a special hankie for crocodile tears?

If I were the Lakers I would be more concerned about Bynum, who seems to be pulling a Stoudemire with respect to his knee rehab. Remember when everyone was saying he'd definitely be ready for the playoffs? It's now three months later and he still won't let the team look at him.

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
If I were the Lakers I would be more concerned about Bynum, who seems to be pulling a Stoudemire with respect to his knee rehab. Remember when everyone was saying he'd definitely be ready for the playoffs? It's now three months later and he still won't let the team look at him.

But they still have Turief....oh wait.

JoRain

Registered
Reaction score
Now there some rumors surfaced, that biggest rivals of Olympiacos - Panathinaikos are trying to get Luol Deng.

West, Biedrins, Vujacic, Landry now Deng

even if half of all those rumors come true, it's gonna be quite a summer for European basketball

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
Now there some rumors surfaced, that biggest rivals of Olympiacos - Panathinaikos are trying to get Luol Deng.

West, Biedrins, Vujacic, Landry now Deng

even if half of all those rumors come true, it's gonna be quite a summer for European basketball

We've been hearing that the negotiations with the Bulls were not going well. What is relevant is that Deng has a UK passport, which means he would not be subject to the general limitation on the number of American born born players. This makes him doubly valuable.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
and Ben Gordon has now also said he could go overseas (although he would rather stay in the US)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've been hearing that the negotiations with the Bulls were not going well. What is relevant is that Deng has a UK passport, which means he would not be subject to the general limitation on the number of American born born players. This makes him doubly valuable.

I understand Deng has reached an agreement with the Bulls. See link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3510232

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser