Official UFC/MMA Thread

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Valentina was a bit robbed there. 10-8 round? There's a debate that she even won the round, even though I think Grasso won the 5th. Mike Bell really screwed up that 5th round.

@WisconsinCard Did you watch the main event 5th round of the Noche UFC last week? I'd love to hear what an actual UFC judge thought of the 5th round.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Valentina was a bit robbed there. 10-8 round? There's a debate that she even won the round, even though I think Grasso won the 5th. Mike Bell really screwed up that 5th round.

@WisconsinCard Did you watch the main event 5th round of the Noche UFC last week? I'd love to hear what an actual UFC judge thought of the 5th round.
Haven't watched it yet. I was in the hospital recovering from back surgery. I'll try and watch it soon.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Close fight but I sure do not see a 10-8 round not even close to one. Imo.so I had it 48-47 for Valentina.
I wouldn't argue with anyone they had it 48-47 for Grasso either. Couple of those rounds were very close.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Close fight but I sure do not see a 10-8 round not even close to one. Imo.so I had it 48-47 for Valentina.
I wouldn't argue with anyone they had it 48-47 for Grasso either. Couple of those rounds were very close.
That is exactly how I saw it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky