Reaction score
Az 24
Stl 10

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Cards 30
Rams 17

Offense gets back on track. Defense performs at similar level as against Seattle. No first drive TD by D.
Edge gets 1st 100 yard game and a TD.
Warner throws for 2 more TD.
Racker hits 3 FG.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Cards 35

Rams 17

Rams defense is better since Marmie is gone, Marmie = screen door in a submarine.

Rams offense is still in the garage though.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never predict scores but I think we'll win. My main concern in this game is can we stop Steven Jackson since we had trouble stopping Gore? If Orlando Pace can't play or is not 100% that will help, jackson was running roughshod over SF Sunday.

Holt is not healthy and that's clear when you see him play(and have him on your 0-2 fantasy team). He's just not nearly as quick or explosive. He usually kills us but I'm hopeful that won't happen.

I think we can get some big plays in the pass game if the protection tightens up, SF had several plays downfield to Bryant and Battle where there was a ton of running room, the Rams DB's still seem to not be good even post Marmie.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Holt is not healthy and that's clear when you see him play(and have him on your 0-2 fantasy team). He's just not nearly as quick or explosive. He usually kills us but I'm hopeful that won't happen.

Holt has never been the same since that nasty hit by the Burger King. I've got to say the BK is one scary dude.

The Shark

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this one is a high scoring game. Kind of in the mold of the game against the 49ers.

Edge gets his first 100 yard game and both Fitz and Boldin get near 100 yards receiving.

Cards 30
Rams 24

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Here is the thing about this game. I havent watched the Rams much this season but the thing that the Rams did last year well, and hurt the Cards most, was employing the misdirection plays to Jackson.

We are not a "disciplined" defense. We attack the ball and do not stay home in the cutback lanes. It is a sign of Pendy's defense.

I know it is a new coaching staff but if they watch tape of last year -and of the niner game, and committ to the run, this will be a very tough task to stop Jackson on misdirection running plays.

I think we will have enough offense to win the game but Fantasy gurus with Jackson and Bulger should be advised to start them tis week imo.

Cards 35-31

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
We are not a "disciplined" defense. We attack the ball and do not stay home in the cutback lanes. It is a sign of Pendy's defense.

Actually that was one of the positive things that the Cardinals displayed in Seattle. It appeared they stayed home more and prevented the big cutback gains and screen plays that SF had success with.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Low scoring game.

Cards win 16-13

James has 33 carries for 127 yards. Rackers gets his fan club excited which makes all the guys in the house excited as well with a 42 yard FG to win it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
W - 26-21 - Edge finally goes over a hundo 101 yards on 27 carries.

This game shows us if we are indeed mediocre with possible upside or if we're looking at 5-11/6-10 again.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
I never predict scores but I think we'll win. My main concern in this game is can we stop Steven Jackson since we had trouble stopping Gore?

From my POV, Gore had one BIG run at the start and the rest of the game he averaged less than 4 YPC. So, my answer would be yes, considering how we handled Jackson in STL last year with his whopping 6yds total. :)

Last edited:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
17-13 Cards. The ultimate Contender or Pretender game for Arizona.

If they can't take care of business at home this weekend, the cardinals will be watching the playoffs on tv.

I'll say 31-17, Cardinals go to 2-1.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards 28

Rams 21

Rams are made at losing to the 49ers and come here and a play us score for score for the entire game but James breaks a 30 yarder for a td and the cardinals win late in the game :)

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Cardinals: 34

Rams: 14

This is going to be the first game in which Edge goes over 100 yds.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm waiting for a Rams fan to come on the board and call us all "homers" because everyone is predicting a Cardinal win. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05