Official Week 3 (vs STL) Prediction Thread

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Lets go ahead and say.....

Cardinals - 28
Rams - 6

Bulger is garbage, Edge gets his first 100+ game, plus he breaks a long one for a TD.

Wild Card

Surfin' Bird
Reaction score
General Chaos said:
Cards never blow out anybody.

What he said. Cardinals 20 Rams 17, based mostly on a three-point home field advantage. Having Orlando Pace doubtful for Sunday doesn't hurt either. :thumbup:

WC

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The whole NFCW is better than people realize yet. Niners are decent and so are the Rams. How good are we?

Cards 21
Rams 13

Team G

Big Red Surfer
Reaction score
I agree, the NFCW is much better than anyone thinks. The key to this game is limiting penalties and starting to build continuity on the O-Line.

Cards Win:
34 - 24

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be a perfect weekend with the Cards being the only NFCW team to win. We go to 2-1 and a tie with the Seahawks who lose to the Giants.

Cards 30 Rams 28 in a friggin nailbiter......cause as I said before , we never ever do anything nice and easy.

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
THis is it. The door is open, are we ready to step through it?
Can we play efficient, mistake free football? Because thats what were going to have to do for the next four weeks if we have any hope for a postseason berth.
THe Rams will blitz and jam our WRs early. If KW can get in a hot read rhythm and back their blitz off we should be efficient on O. Mr Ross will need a yeomans performance on his first day back to get the Edge on our running game to seal the deal.

Our D has a tougher job than most think. Containing their WRs and their run game will be a challenge. Can our front seven hold Jackson in check? Mr Wilsons play will be the key here and that will include how and where he is lined up by pendergast.

All said, last weeks abberation was the tonic this team needed to see the light.

Our TEs go on a tear and Mr Wilson makes a case for Honolulu

Cards24
Rams 17

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Were not respectable last week in defeat
More line changes

27-24 Rams OT

Seems English and I are the only ones who watch, learned and applied that learning on Week 2 toweek 3.

This offense is not the power house it should be. Defense is still carrying the team with half the talent.

We get blown out in atlanta.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05