Official Week 4 (@ ATL) Prediction Thread

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think D'Angelo Hall is still beat up and Kurt gets his crap together this week. I am predicting with my heart;

ARI 27
ATL 24

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's a road game... it's a game against a team with a very good pass rush... it's a blowout - in relative terms.

Atlanta 24
Cardinals 13

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
You know we so often say so-n-so team is going to be pissed and will play well at home for their fans. Just once I would like to say the same thing for the Cards.

So... After their crappy lose to the Rams the Cards are so stoked they rip Atlanta

Cards-17
Atlanta-10

:yesimahomer:

ds512az

All Star
Reaction score
Loss. No use even predicting a score. The Cards will find a way to make whatever I put here even worse.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
28-10 Falcons....

Bring on Matt if only for Jesus' sake!

Jesus = Cardinals fan, how else can you explain the suffering?

Wild Card

Surfin' Bird
Reaction score
In a game where the Cardinals will have a hard time containing the Falcons' #1 rushing offense, and Edgerrin James is likely to struggle against Atlanta's top-10 rushing defense, it's gonna be all about the Cards' passing game. If the OL can give Kurt Warner time to find his receivers, and Warner takes what the defense gives him, this is a winnable game. FWIW, KW's history against Atlanta offers some encouragement:

Warner is 6-0 in his career against the Falcons, throwing 18 TDs and only five interceptions. He's recorded at least 275 yards passing in five of those contests and has three 300-yard games.​

More likely, the Falcons come out fired up from last week's loss to the Saints and get a W at home. My hope in that event is that Warner plays well enough individually to quiet the calls for a switch at QB, and is back behind center the following week at UPS against KC.

Make it 21-17, Atlanta. :(

WC

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Cards 113
Falcons 3
At least that's what it said when I played it on Madden....

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It depends on whether Denny made the right call on the QB. If the team has lost confidence in Kurt, they may play flat (first sign of quitting on a coach).

If they continue to play hard, we'll be in this with a chance to win in the 4th quarter.

Cards 20
Falcons 17

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it is an ugly defensive battle for both teams. However I'm going out on a limb, a very shaky limb, and I am going to predict that the Cards pull one out in ATL.

Cardinals 16
Falcons 13

:koolaid:

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are making too many errors on both sides of the ball to win one on the road. It's a shame because we are probably the better team.

Falcons 24
Cards 13

Over/Under on False starts - 5.5

The Shark

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i believe warner is goingto bounce back from 2 horrible games in a row and have a great game. i expect the offensive line to improve this week. they have shown signs of improvments.

on the defensive side i expect a let down againist that falcons running game. i believe vick is going to have his best game as a pro. norwood is going to run all over this defense.

since i am a homer

cardinals 24
falcons 21

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
The way the Falcolns got handled last week...I think we win this one. Its all about the gameplan though...

Cards 24
Falcs 13

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Go Big Red!

Falcons 32 Cards 10

Warner stinks it up. Even Matt cant help. Every facet of the Cards game stinks. We will be staring 1-5 in the face.

:(

Last edited:

efferman

Veteran
Reaction score
I am hopeful that Warner was just woozy from the shot he took early in the last game and that he comes out and has a great (300+ yards, 2 TD passes) game and the Cards win a squeaker 20 - 16.
I can dream, can't I?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll be watching to see how Vince Young is doing by halftime.

It's the Cards quarterly blow out road game.

Falcons 37 Cards 14

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05