Ohio State vs. Florida For The Championship

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What pace is that? There are only about 4 teams that play up tempo ball. The rest do nothing but challenge the time line and set up in a half court slow motion passing game. Very few centers can or do run in the NBA. NBA is a guard forward game. All a team needs is a body in the middle who can block a shot as the off man.

True but few NBA teams run the Princeton offense either. They're basically afraid he won't be able to run up and down with NBA players.

He's less athletic than Yao Ming for example. He can play but scouts think that's going to be his weakness.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noah isn't even 1st round. He is a poor man's Rony Turiaf. He has absolutely no offensive game. Has no concept of defense. Gets by on size and a little bit of athleticism. The guy is athletic but not BB athletic. He is out of control most of the time.

Turiaf has a good offensive game and a nice jumper. The only way to compare Ronny and Noah is they both like to dance, and they both are excitable. Ronny however, is nice when excited and Noah is an *****. Ronny is usually under control and has the body to play in the NBA. Noah is out of control, whiny and rail-thin.

I wouldn't take Ronny in the lottery, yet Noah will be there. Mind-boggling. Noah is one of the most overrated college players to come out in a long, long, long time.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turiaf has a good offensive game and a nice jumper. The only way to compare Ronny and Noah is they both like to dance, and they both are excitable. Ronny however, is nice when excited and Noah is an *****. Ronny is usually under control and has the body to play in the NBA. Noah is out of control, whiny and rail-thin.

I wouldn't take Ronny in the lottery, yet Noah will be there. Mind-boggling. Noah is one of the most overrated college players to come out in a long, long, long time.

That is why I called him " a poor man's Turiaf ". A cheaper imitation. Rony's game has improved since he left the Zag's, but I agree, he is much better than Noah.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is why I called him " a poor man's Turiaf ". A cheaper imitation. Rony's game has improved since he left the Zag's, but I agree, he is much better than Noah.

Yeah, I was following you...I just see Noah as a homeless man's Turiaf and even that Ronny should probably be insulted by. :D

<---------------- Does not like Noah.

Delmon Young

Rookie
Reaction score
Horford is not only a lock for the lottery, he's most likely a lock for the top 5. Scouts love his talent.

As for Noah, love him or hate him, he has no chance of going in the second round... none.