Ok I'm starting to...

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
Don't worry. I have a feeling we'll get Anquan signed by this weekend. Then he'll roll up his sleeves and help Graves get those two first rounders into camp on time.

freebyrd

Reaction score
I just want football
I need it worse than a junkie needs dope I hate hate hate the offseason
freebyrd

OP
OP
S

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
Originally posted by freebyrd
I just want football
I need it worse than a junkie needs dope I hate hate hate the offseason
freebyrd

There's an idea, dope in the offseason, would that make it go by faster?:idea:
Anybody know a fullback with some extra pot?

JasonKGME

I'm a uncle's monkey??
Reaction score
A little inside dish for you all:

Boldin hasn't signed because it appears since he has made so much money with his inventions like the Internet, and Condoms, that he has decided he should pay the Cardinals to play on this team. Unfortunatly the league office won't allow him to do this, so Boldin has decided he'll have to take over Tagliabue's job as league commisioner. Once that is done then he will be able to sign giving the cardinals an influx of cash of over $200 million dollars, allowing them to then turn around and sign Pace/Johnson. Boldin was quoted as saying "No doubt by the end of next week my best friend President Bush will use his emergency powers to name me commisioner of the NFL and I will then sign with the Cardinals, leading them to the promised land!"

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
I thought Quan was going to caddy for Tiger this week at the Open Championship...you know, help Tiger get back on track.