Optimism gone

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
It took all of 4 games but the optimism i had for this year's team is gone. I was probably as optimistic as anyone that this team was going to be a playoff team this year. The schedule was favorable. The off season was pretty decent. The draft went well. There were no major injuries. The pre-season looked promising. The new stadium was opening. Now, the team looks like it's back to the Dave McGinnis days, only this team has talent. I haven't been on the fire Dennis Green bandwagon.In fact, i've probably been one of his biggest supporters but the team looks lost and like it doesn't have any heart or urgency to play. I can't figure out what it is. Now, it's time to start thinking about who we'll get with our top 10 pick next year and who will be the coach because i think DG/RG will both be gone. I'm going back to the darkside.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cbus, you ain't never lied bro. I thought the days of watching meaningless football 5 games into the season were over, Now it appears we will battle SF for last place, and the rest of the league slop for a top 5 pick. AGAIN!!! What's worse is having to face your friends who know you're a Cardinal fan and discussed how we "could do a few things" before the season started. It is not fun to keep answering the question "what happened?" every damn Monday. Enough is enough!!!!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel quite silly for telling all my friends the Cardinals would go 9-7 this year.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bickley and MJ are licking their chops at the idea of tomorrow's show.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05