10 thoughts - Rams game

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Gandhi, thanks. But if you were disappointed with Benson, you should point out how good Demercado looked. I'm really impressed.
What did you see, Garth? He only had two carries, but I remember one of them as quite impressive, while the other was obviously for 40 yards or something like that.

I found some information on him, though it is based on both games. He has been on the field for 16 out of 24 third downs, and nine of them have been converted. On 10 passing third downs, he has made successful blocks on four of them. So, it is clear that Petzing trust him quite a lot on third down.

Reaction score
I’m sorry if my post comes across as if I was trying to make out American Football fans are less passionate, I definitely didn’t mean that. The passion is palpable.

That video is cool! How come that singing / chanting doesn’t happen in the NFL? Although I’ve only been to three games, one in AZ and two in the UK so my sample size is small…
:wave: Nice of you to pop-in! Newbies buy, but I'll make it easy on ya; I'll have beans on toast and a Bass ale! Stick around and become a fan, if you've got a strong heart.