Oregon Ohio state

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No ties. I pulled for Oregon because OSU is much higher on my hate list. They're near the top. I'm also not holding a grudge on them for the Pac12. That's on Larry Scott.

Watching so far this year I'm starting to lean toward being forced to the Big12 is a plus for ASU. Football's already had more national games this year than we've had in a decade. Plus they're playing great in them. We usually don't get that type of exposure.
My dislike of Ohio St. goes back to when they stole our head coach (Cooper) after we went to three straight bowl games. He showed he could beat Michigan, so they just had to have him (then he struggled vs Michigan (2-10-1) in all of his years there).

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My dislike of Ohio St. goes back to when they stole our head coach (Cooper) after we went to three straight bowl games. He showed he could beat Michigan, so they just had to have him (then he struggled vs Michigan (2-10-1) in all of his years there).
I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum. Being from Syracuse, the Orangemen are my favorite team, and then followed by Notre Dame. OSU comes next because they beat USC in the Rose Bowl way back when OJ played at USC. That was either 67 or 68. USC was #1 & OSU was #2 going into the game. The only players from OSU that I remember are Rex Kern (QB) and Jack Tatum (S). I couldn’t stand OJ or USC. I’ve rooted for OSU ever since. I despise PSU also & OSU lays waste to them every year!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22