Oriakhi signs with French team.

OP
OP
Neo

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
Yeah, this is not exactly earth shattering news. Oriakhi averaged about 3 points in summer league. He was not going to make the team. Before the season begins we should also hear that Garrett has signed in China or Europe. There is no room on the roster for either.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I am a hard man to please but I was disappointed in the Suns selection of Oriakhi. I figured there must have been a player at that pick the Suns could have stashed overseas with more upside. Also it probably wouldn't have taken much money to buy a later second round pick.

A PG I had coveted, Peyton Siva, was selected at #56, right before the Suns picked at #57. I consider he has more potential than Marshall or Garrett.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I am a hard man to please but I was disappointed in the Suns selection of Oriakhi. I figured there must have been a player at that pick the Suns could have stashed overseas with more upside. Also it probably wouldn't have taken much money to buy a later second round pick.

A PG I had coveted, Peyton Siva, was selected at #56, right before the Suns picked at #57. I consider he has more potential than Marshall or Garrett.

not exactly a high bar you are setting, but I agree.

Joe

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake