OT: Who are you rooting for? Vikes or Cowboys?

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm still on the fence, probably root for the Vikes because I hate the Cowboys so much.

Really torn between seeing Jackass Jones cry.. or Favre.

Anyone see Favre doing Peyton Manning's "OH MY GOD DON'T HIT ME, I'LL JUST FALL DOWN HERE FOR YOU!!" sack?

:D

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Cannot be a Cards fan and not root against the Cowturds

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
Cannot be a Cards fan and not root against the Cowturds
Eh, 10 years ago maybe but now I don't see it as a big deal. Without TO I hate them a little less. I would love to have some of their players (Ware, Witten, their CB's, Austin, some of their OL). The one I truly hate is Jerry Jones. But again, I would LOVE to have him as our owner lol. A guy who will write any paycheck? :bhiich:

doctor

Registered
Reaction score
I have two teams the Arizona Cardinals and whoever is playing the Dallas Cowboys

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Vikings...no brainer.

Anyone see Favre doing Peyton Manning's "OH MY GOD DON'T HIT ME, I'LL JUST FALL DOWN HERE FOR YOU!!" sack?
That was actually a smart play by both Manning and Favre. They knew they were going to be sacked, so why risk injury by taking the hit. Just go down.

Kurt should have used the same logic yesterday and gotten the hell out of the way after he threw the INT and saved himself a leveling.

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
Vikings...no brainer.

That was actually a smart play by both Manning and Favre. They knew they were going to be sacked, so why risk injury by taking the hit. Just go down.

Kurt should have used the same logic yesterday and gotten the hell out of the way after he threw the INT and saved himself a leveling.
+1

I know the guy went up and apologized to Warner after the game but I'm not sure why. That was one HELL of a block lol. I'm glad Kurts ok but that's what he gets getting so close to the guy with the ball.

OP
OP
S

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Vikings...no brainer.

Yeah, not debating it, it just looks funny as hell.
I half expect them to be pecking corn off the sidelines after it though.

OP
OP
S

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow, the refs are obviously for Dallas in this one.

How the hell do you call false start when the defensive end is 2 yards past the neutral zone?
Followed up by a blatant defensive hold not getting called.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm rooting for Tony Romo to do well. He's verrrry nice to look at :)

But as for the teams, I hope they both lose. If HAD to pick, I guess I would pick the Vikes.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vikings. I hate the Cowboys and I like AP.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Without a doubt - the VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you just imagine all the interviews with Jerry Jones if they got to the SB. Jones is a jackass. Never, never forget that he fired Tom Landry, as good a coach & man that this league has ever seen. And he did it with no class whatsoever.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Rooting for the Cowpies is the first step to the big man sending you to the firey pit!!! Finish these clowns off Vikes!!!

Revenge for the flagerant pushoff on Pearson in '75

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Vikings. Only because the Cowboys are the team i love to hate along with the University iof Kentucky.:bang:

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Deadly dull game. Also it shows how obvious it is that when Dallas gets any momentum in a season whatsoever, a bunch of pundits will jump up to call them a superbowl contender. In truth this Dallas team is better than average and thats about it. They never had any real chance of knocking off Minnesota on the road.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score