Other Games: Week 3 2024

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Outside of the sheer surprise that the Bears picked a punter so high on Day 3, it was revealed that Williams had already messaged him upon the selection with a message that quickly went viral. "Hey, you're not going to punt too much this year," Williams wrote Taylor in a text after he was drafted.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Davis Mills killing me in fantasy. I have Nico Collins, Mills came in for Stroud and had a first and goal from the 2, 4 straight targets of Collins. First down overthrew the fade wide open, 2nd down tipped away, 3rd down threw wide right open for a TD, 4th down ball tipped away.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Outside of the sheer surprise that the Bears picked a punter so high on Day 3, it was revealed that Williams had already messaged him upon the selection with a message that quickly went viral. "Hey, you're not going to punt too much this year," Williams wrote Taylor in a text after he was drafted.
What a dick move.
That's basically texting the guy,"yeah we didn't need you"
On top of the sheer arrogance of it

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Davis Mills killing me in fantasy. I have Nico Collins, Mills came in for Stroud and had a first and goal from the 2, 4 straight targets of Collins. First down overthrew the fade wide open, 2nd down tipped away, 3rd down threw wide right open for a TD, 4th down ball tipped away.
At least he was trying to help you.

Much worse when your guy is wide open every play and they throw it incomplete to guys who are covered

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That daily fantasy entry was $33 and is currently winning $250. I have the most minutes left of anyone up top of the scoring

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05