Over 1000 to be cut

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
With more than 1000 (30+ per team) players to be cut before 9/3 there has to be 3 better offensive lineman out there then Kieth, Brown, and Womack. Brown's a bust, Womack's done and Kieth just doesn't get it. IMO.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If a player like Max Hall never plays a regular season game again, he can look back what few can say- I played in a NFL game and beat the defending Superbowl champs. I bring this up because out of those 1000 players, the reality is that their just might not be just one player to replace any of those three. The NFL is a very high level and if your playing in the NFL, your living a dream...even if your a backup CB in my opinion

Black T

Reaction score
Every single one of those UFA's we picked up are gone. Havent seen a single one yet to my knowledge.

Wait, yes I did, Dunn. Know where he is? not here.

We wont lose anyone worth acknowledging. Happy to say, for once, our draft seems to be pretty darn good 1 to 7.

Demarco, Housler, Sherman, Carter of all people, PP21, Acho have all played pretty good

Quan Sturdivant is gone. little bit of a bummer, was curious to see what he could do since he was one of those beast NC linebacker/DE.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Watched some of the Steelers-Falcons game and saw a Pittsburgh backup NT, McClendon (I believe) who is battling Chris Hoch for a roster spot. Looked like we could do well with either of them, even though Carter is playing well for us. And Carter can play all three DL positions. JMO.